Executive PA Courses
Our Executive PA courses are aimed at people heading towards the top of their profession. The courses have been constructed by an experienced Executive PA, who has brought considerable expertise and knowledge to the syllabus. We have worked with numerous employers, from a wide range of business areas, in order to gain an insight into the needs of the modern employer.
Accredited Executive PA Courses
Our Executive PA courses are aimed at people heading towards the top of their profession.
The courses have been constructed by an experienced Executive PA, who has brought considerable expertise and knowledge to the syllabus. We have worked with numerous employers, from a wide range of business areas, in order to gain an insight into the needs of the modern employer.
Case studies of past delegates who are working as successful Executive PAs.
Read the story of Ali Wilde, a successful Executive PA: CLICK HERE.
- She completed both our Executive PA Course and Secretary PA Diploma
Read another career story of Sharon, PA to the CEO at Aviva, who has developed her career following completing our Executive PA Diploma. Please CLICK HERE.
I liked the fact that we were in a small group. The mix between classroom learning and practical work was really good. The tutors were brilliant, very knowledgeable, clear and helpful. Course content was excellent, which looked at all aspects of the skills/responsibilities required of a Executive Assistant.
- EA to Commissioner and Chief Executive
Great course, amazing trainer, really enjoyed this and I have to say the best training I've done in a long time! This was a really good course, all areas were covered in enough detail and understanding to go back and apply to our roles.
EA in UK University
I really enjoyed how our tutor was so thorough and detailed, the learning felt high level. thoroughly enjoyed this part of the course, it was high level and very detailed. Great job, very well executed over virtual classroom. The trainer was interactive, delivered all three days really well. All points were very clear and I took away a lot of new ways to help me within my current role. Thank you.
Jasmine, EA, Mining Company, Isle of Mann
I enjoyed seeing my confidence grow over the three days and hearing about other similar experiences within the group. The trainer was really engaging, teaching in a way that was easy to follow with lots of explanations as he went along. He shows patience with us all.
Caroline L, Agilysis
I opted to do this course virtually, our trainer seems to have adapted brilliantly to keep all attendees engaged and motivated.
Avril, EA at Towergate
Executive PA Courses in London
The Executive PA range is integrated so that each course can be taken with others in the range without overlap to provide developmental skills for the following groups:
- The core training program is the Executive PA Course CLICK HERE which focuses on the key technical attributes required to become an Executive PA. This course is also suitable for existing Executive PAs who are looking to increase their skills and confidence.
Executive PA Courses in a Virtual Classroom
- Finally, our Executive PA Diploma CLICK HERE is a combination of our Executive PA Course and the Secretary PA Diploma with additional advanced MS Office skills. This is an all-encompassing training programme that will prepare an Executive PA for their careers.
To complement this main course, we offer a number of specialist skills courses; such as Project Management for an EA, Minute Taking and Financial Management courses and interactive workshops for delegates who are aiming to maximise on the job skills and career potential.
For delegates who are looking for our most Advanced Executive Assistant training courses, CLICK HERE
Our Executive PA Training
We have been continuously delivering training to Executive PAs and other types of administrative professionals, since 1988. We originally delivered training in Central London, but our trainers are now delivering Executive PA training in the Netherlands, Germany, UAE and across the UK. We also offer a full range of courses in Virtual Classrooms, to enable delegates to attend our training from anywhere in the world. You will find many top Executive Assistants and Executive PAs who started their careers on Souters’ courses.
Over the new years, we have developed networks with many employers which means that our graduates will benefit from having Certification from one of the UK’s longest established Executive PA training providers.
All of our Executive PA training courses are accredited by a professional body. This means that you will be issued a professional qualification upon successful completion of your course.
All of our Executive PA courses are accredited by the IEAA, which means that the successful completion of our courses will lead to obtaining professional qualifications from this accrediting body.
Benefits of our Executive PA Courses
- Develop confidence to launch a career as an Executive PA
- Gain from expert guidance to develop the mix of skills needed to operate at executive level
- Understand how to take control of your career and move towards your ideal role
- Our qualifications offer you the ability to continue studying to Executive PA or Executive Assistant levels
- Build a full range of skills to be an effective PA
- Gain a professional qualification that will build your CV
- Gain from the guidance of experienced Executive PA trainers
- Choose from a range of courses and qualifications that will suit your needs.
- Our trainers and advisors can assist you with improving your CV and career profile
If your employer is funding your training, please contact us. We are able to offer Invoice and PO bookings, this is often the preferred option for employers. We have trained Executive PAs from all industries and from across the world. Souters offers group bookings for organisations that would prefer to have a dedicated classroom or virtual classroom session.
Here are some of our well-known clients for our Executive PA Courses:
- Office Nuclear Regulation
- United Nations
- UK Parliament
- Buckingham Palace
- Transport for the North
- European Space Agency
- Financial Ombudsman
- Cabinet Office
- and there are hundreds more