Executive PA Courses
Our Executive PA courses aim at people heading to their profession’s top. The courses have been constructed by an experienced Executive PA, who has brought considerable expertise and knowledge to the syllabus. We have worked with numerous employers from a wide range of business areas to gain insight into the needs of the modern employer.
Accredited Executive PA Courses
The IEAA accredits all Executive PA Courses, and professional certification will be issued upon completion. We offer all Level 4 and Level 5 qualifications. Please contact us if you would like to know more.
Case studies of past delegates who are working as successful Executive PAs.
Read the story of Ali Wilde, a successful Executive PA: CLICK HERE.
- She completed both our Executive PA Course and Secretary PA Diploma
Read another career story of Sharon, PA, to the CEO at Aviva, who has developed her career following completing our Executive PA Diploma. Please CLICK HERE.
I liked the fact that we were in a small group. The mix between classroom learning and practical work was really good. The tutors were brilliant, very knowledgeable, clear and helpful. Course content was excellent, which looked at all aspects of the skills/responsibilities required of a Executive Assistant.
- EA to Commissioner and Chief Executive
Great course, amazing trainer, really enjoyed this and I have to say the best training I've done in a long time! This was a really good course, all areas were covered in enough detail and understanding to go back and apply to our roles.
EA in UK University
I really enjoyed how our tutor was so thorough and detailed, the learning felt high level. thoroughly enjoyed this part of the course, it was high level and very detailed. Great job, very well executed over virtual classroom. The trainer was interactive, delivered all three days really well. All points were very clear and I took away a lot of new ways to help me within my current role. Thank you.
Jasmine, EA, Mining Company, Isle of Mann
I enjoyed seeing my confidence grow over the three days and hearing about other similar experiences within the group. The trainer was really engaging, teaching in a way that was easy to follow with lots of explanations as he went along. He shows patience with us all.
Caroline L, Agilysis
I opted to do this course virtually, our trainer seems to have adapted brilliantly to keep all attendees engaged and motivated.
Avril, EA at Towergate
Executive PA Courses in London
The Executive PA range is integrated so that each course can be taken with others in the range without overlap to provide developmental skills for the following groups:
- The core training program is the Executive PA Course CLICK HERE which focuses on the critical technical attributes required to become an Executive PA. This course is also suitable for existing Executive PAs looking to increase their skills and confidence.
Executive PA Courses in a Virtual Classroom
- Finally, our Executive PA Diploma CLICK HERE combines our Executive PA Course and the Secretary PA Diploma with additional advanced MS Office skills. This all-encompassing training programme will prepare Executive PAs for their careers.
To complement this main course, we offer several specialist skills courses, such as Project Management for an EA, Minute Taking and Financial Management courses and interactive workshops for delegates aiming to maximise their job skills and career potential.
CLICK HERE for delegates looking for our most Advanced Executive Assistant training courses.
Our Executive PA Training
We have continuously delivered training to Executive PAs and other administrative professionals since 1988. We initially delivered training in Central London, but our trainers are now delivering Executive PA training in the Netherlands, Germany, UAE and the UK. We also offer a full range of courses in Virtual Classrooms to enable delegates to attend our training from anywhere in the world. You will find many top Executive Assistants and Executive PAs who started their careers on Souters’ courses.
Over the new years, we have developed networks with many employers which means that our graduates will benefit from having Certification from one of the UK’s longest-established Executive PA training providers.
All of our Executive PA training courses are accredited by a professional body. You will be issued a professional qualification upon completing your course.
All of our Executive PA courses are accredited by the IEAA, which means that the successful completion of our courses will lead to obtaining professional qualifications from this accrediting body.
Benefits of our Executive PA Courses
- Develop confidence to launch a career as an Executive PA
- Gain expert guidance to develop the mix of skills needed to operate at the executive level
- Understand how to take control of your career and move towards your ideal role
- Our qualifications offer you the ability to continue studying at Executive PA or Executive Assistant levels
- Build a full range of skills to be an effective PA
- Gain a professional qualification that will build your CV
- Gain from the guidance of experienced Executive PA trainers
- Choose from a range of courses and qualifications that will suit your needs.
- Our trainers and advisors can assist you with improving your CV and career profile.
If your employer is funding your training, please get in touch with us. We can offer Invoice and PO bookings; this is often the preferred option for employers. We have trained Executive PAs from all industries and from across the world. Souters offers group bookings for organisations that prefer a live or virtual classroom session.
Here are some of our well-known clients for our Executive PA Courses:
- Office Nuclear Regulation
- United Nations
- UK Parliament
- Buckingham Palace
- Transport for the North
- European Space Agency
- Financial Ombudsman
- Cabinet Office
- and there are hundreds more