The Executive Assistant Diploma provides the most complete set of training to be a successful Executive Assistant. It combines core Assistant Admin skills with Executive Level Managerial training, Microsoft Office Training and Advanced and Specialist Courses. This mixture ensures you have the business knowledge and skills required to provide effective ‘business’ or organisational support to your Executive manager. This mix of skills provides the learner with the ability to increasingly work in partnership with their managers and move to the top of their careers.
Our courses are taught by live tutors, in either live classrooms or virtual classrooms. Training is delivered in an interactive, practical format. IT modules can be made available online with a virtual tutor. The courses have work-simulated exercises and assessments to ensure that your skills are transferred back to the workplace.
The programme is a complete and comprehensive range of training for ambitious Executive Assistants.
Below you can see the learning content, which is made of four learning components:
- PA Certificate Course (core assistant skills)
- The PA Certificate Course is the core skills as a PA. This is where you build the PA and Administration skills needed to be a successful Assistant. If you are an experienced PA or similar role, you can apply to be exempted due to your work experience or skills. Contact us for details.
- Executive PA course
- The Executive PA Certificate Course is the more advanced level of training. It focuses on the skills needed to support an Executive Manager. This covers a diverse range of skills.
- Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive Assistant
- Advanced Business Skills to develop your business, management, and the specialised skills needed to provide business support as an Executive Assistant. You can then choose from three of our following specialised training courses as follows:
Project and Events Group
Finance and Bookkeeping Group
Soft Skills Group
- Executive PA Advanced Performance – Personal Effectiveness
- Executive PA Advanced Performance – Communications and Negotiation
Marketing, HR and VA Group
DOWNLOAD .pdf file for this Diploma.
Dates and Duration
You can start with the PA Course or the Microsoft Office Training. The PA Course commences on fixed dates and you can see the next dates at the top of the pages where it states dates. Microsoft Office Training can be started at any time.
For those of you who apply to be exempted from the PA Course, you will commence with either the Executive PA Certificate Course or the Microsoft Office Training.
You have up to one year to complete the training. However, if you are unable you can request an extension.
- Gain a professional qualification
- Build a diverse range of skills to gain that edge in the job market and get high-level Executive Assistant Jobs.
- Gain awareness of how to add value to your organisation and your executive manager
- Gain confidence that you are a truly effective Executive Assistant
- Diversify your skills and open new doors for your career
- Build your CV and Career Options
- We have trained top EA from around the UK, Europe and further afield. Gain from the expertise of our specialised trainers.