Advanced Executive Assistant Course Outline
An intense one day course specifically aimed at individual performance. We examine together obstacles to obtaining top level performance and providing ways to overcome them.
We consider and assist you to implement as necessary all actors which can lead to superior performance in your role.
This course format has been developed exclusively by Souters’ experienced professionals and drawn from years of experience training in this vocational area
To provide an interactive but relaxed environment to enable you to consider hurdles and even people who hold you back; perhaps the biggest hurdle is within. To come to grips with these issues and provide ways forward to a smoother career path.
A relaxed environment with no preconceptions about anything; be yourself and enjoy the positive interaction with a highly experienced facilitator and other delegates of similar backgrounds.
- The role of an Executive PA
- The boss- how to provide effective support and become a key member of the management team
- Working with senior executives
- Corporate culture and objectives- every company is different
- Helping the boss to manage, perhaps you can manage up
- How to delegate effectively
- Effective communication with your boss
- Confidence- do you have enough; if not why not?
- Should you be more or less assertive? Learn some techniques
- Prioritisation- time is a valuable resource- use it well
- Plan your future, set your personal goals; what lies ahead? Be more in control of that
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
Dates and Duration
Please refer to the schedule for start dates. One day 10:30 to 16:30.
Who is it for?
You need to be employed as a senior PA, EA, Executive PA or Office Manager; alternatively you need to be expecting an imminent appointment. You will have had a minimum of two years general secretarial experience.
Walk away with a map for the future having picked up techniques to help you get there. Be seen as a key member of the management team and invaluable asset to your executives.