This course aims to develop skills and knowledge in Social Media for Executive Assistants. The training course will demonstrate how to establish a social media campaign for your employer on key social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Facebook. This will also illustrate strategies for maintaining a social media campaign with associated developments. Many Executive Assistants and other administrative professionals are finding that it is vital that they gain these new skills to adapt to the modern workplace’s demands.
The course is tutor-led with a series of practical exercises. Training is delivered in a Virtual Classroom. Each delegate will receive some personal attention for their individual situations and objectives.
- Introduction to Twitter
- Building the perfect profile
- Starting Tweeting – what to say, how to say it and who to say it to
- Finding who to follow and how to follow – strategic following and how to gain followers
- Types of retweets – which to use, when and how to get retweeted
- Retweets Hashtags, trends and search feed
- Lists: creating, following and using
- Advanced search techniques – finding potential opportunities
- Setting up a profile (personal and business) – Building your network
- How and when to search/add people we’ve come in to contact with
- How to engage with those people – Linkedin etiquette
- What to do to keep profiles/updates ‘fresh’
- Groups – what to join and how to contribute
- Setting up the page ready for new ‘likes.’
- Understanding the business page
- Ideas for populating the timeline
- How to grow page ‘likes’
- Other business pages
- Facebook advertising
Dates and Duration
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:00. It is delivered in a Virtual Classroom.
Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.
The trainer is an experienced Social Media and Digital Marketing professional. He has run campaigns for companies in various sectors and across the globe. Additionally, he is an experienced tutor that has delivered training to large organisations in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at Executive PAs, Executive Assistants, PAs, VAs, Office Managers and other support staff looking to take on their company’s social media campaign. However, it can be suitable for anyone looking to start or maintain a Social Media Campaign for their business or employer.
This listed course is delivered in small groups. However, this can be offered if you would prefer a private course or a tailored course that will only focus on your company’s needs. Please get in touch with us for more details. Prices will start at £399 for private or bespoke training.
- Modernise your skillset
- Open new career doors
- Gain valuable life skills transferrable to all types of careers and businesses.
- Gain a CPD Accredited Certificate
- You can opt to take this course as part of your wider Executive Assistant Diploma.