This course aims to develop skills and knowledge in Social Media for Executive Assistants. The training course will demonstrate how to establish a social media campaign for your employer on key social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook etc. This will also illustrate strategies for the ongoing maintenance of a social media campaign with associated developments. Many Executive Assistants and other administrative professionals are finding that it is vital that they gain these new skills, to adapt to the modern workplace’s demands.
The course is tutor-led with a series of practical exercises. Training is delivered in a Virtual Classroom. Each delegate will receive some personal attention for their individual situations and objectives.
- Introduction to Twitter
- Building the perfect profile
- Starting Tweeting – what to say, how to say it and who to say it to
- Finding who to follow and how to follow – strategic following and how to gain followers
- Types of retweets – which to use when and how to get retweeted
- Retweets Hashtags, trends and search feed
- Lists: creating, following and using
- Advanced search techniques – finding potential opportunities
- Setting up a profile (personal and business) – Building your network
- How and when to search/add people we’ve come in to contact with
- How to engage with those people – Linkedin etiquette
- What to do to keep profiles/updates ‘fresh’
- Groups – what to join and how to contribute
- Setting up the page ready for new ‘likes’
- Understanding the business page
- Ideas for populating the timeline
- How to grow page ‘likes’
- Other business pages
- Facebook advertising
Dates and Duration
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:00. It is delivered in a Virtual Classroom.
The trainer is an experienced Social Media and Digital Marketing professional. He has run campaigns for companies in a wide range of sectors and across the globe. Additionally, he is an experienced tutor that has delivered training to large organisations in Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
Who is it for?
This course is aimed at Executive PAs, Executive Assistants, PAs, VAs Office Managers and other support staff that are looking to take on their company’s social media campaign. However, it can be suitable for anyone who is looking to start or maintain a Social Media Campaign, either for their own business or their employer.
This listed course is delivered in small groups. However, if you would prefer to have a private course or a tailored course that will only focus on your company’s needs, this can be offered. Please contact us for more details. Prices will start at £399 for private or bespoke training.
- Modernise your skillset
- Open new career doors
- Gain valuable life skill that is truly transferrable to all types of careers and business
- Gain a CPD Accredited Certificate
- You can opt to take this course as part of your wider Executive Assistant Diploma