This Diploma enables PAs, Executive PAs and Executive Assistants to gain knowledge and skills to confidently use Microsoft Office programs in their careers. Learners can choose to take three Microsoft Office programs of their choice, as a part of this Microsoft Diploma.
Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
This Microsoft Office Diploma contains three modules. You have the opportunity to choose the three Microsoft Office programmes which you would prefer. All of the modules are CPD Standards Accredited. Souters is a Certified Microsoft Academy, which means that we have to maintain all training programs to meet their standards. The Microsoft Diploma includes at two levels of training.
You can opt to take Beginner and Proficient or Proficient and Advanced Level. You are certificated to the highest level at which you complete the Diploma. Anyone who requires to take Beginner, Proficient and Advanced can purchase the additional level for a discounted price of £50. You choose three of the following modules:
- Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016
- MS Access 2010;
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016
Dates and Duration
We allow three months to complete. However, many people complete the Diploma must faster when they dedicate more intense study time.
The course can be taken online, at your location, or you are welcome to come into our London Training Centre.
The Diploma is certificated through completion of final assessments, remotely or at our centre, If you fail to complete the assessments within three months you will need to pay a small admin fee for a Diploma extension.
Method of Training
The course is delivered using a virtual tutor on a live server with live MS Office programmes as opposed to simulations.
This is a state of the art learning system. The virtual tutor will instruct you and correct your exercises. This standard of technology will enable you to gain greatly from interactive learning. Training is available to you on a flexible basis, either online at your location or at our centre. You may also contact our live tutor at our centre in London for any doubts.
Benefits of taking the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
- Training written by senior Microsoft Trainers from a Microsoft Platinum Partner, so the content has been certified to the highest standards
- Interactive training from a live server with Virtual Tutor enables learner to receive instruction, as if they have a personal tutor
- CPD Accredited Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA with a CPD Standards Institute Microsoft Office Diploma issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical with numerous exercises to ensure good memory retention.
- Professionally accredited CPD qualification will build your CV
CPD Standards Institute Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA