Our CPD Accredited PA Course provides a sound knowledge base and the practical ability to perform effectively as a PA. The course is aimed at providing a range of PA skills, in order to gain job readiness and the confidence to move directly into suitable PA roles.
- Tutor-led training with experienced PA/PA trainer
- Internationally recognised and CPD Accredited- The course is well-recognised, nationally and internationally.
- High level of job readiness on completion
- PA skills to progress in an ongoing successful PA Career
- Confidence building through the development of in-depth skills
- Excellent value MS Office add-ons available
- Souters is well connected with the quality agencies and directly with employers.
PA Course Content
The key functions of a PA
- Key duties and skills of a PA
- Career development for a PA
- The importance of communication skills
- Client care and complaints
Professional Image and Confidence building
- Acting as a point of contact
- Get a “can do” mindset
Managing time – efficiency- optimise your performance
- Work planning
- Diary management with Outlook
Typing and audio improve your speed and skills
Technical PA Skills- to gain an edge in the job market
- Preparation and delivery of quality business documents
- Filing system management
- Petty cash
This course is tutor-led in a virtual classroom environment with an experienced PA trainer.
The related typing training can be undertaken on a flexible basis when you have the time to train. PA jobs are people-oriented roles, hence our live tutor-led training gives Souters’ PAs the edge in the job market.
- A CPD certificate is issued for this three-day PA course
- The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
- Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are also often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
- IEAA accreditation
- A CPD PA Diploma is available as an extension to the course
PA Course Dates and Duration
The course runs three weekdays 10:30 to 16:00. After the course, we allow up to three months to complete typing training or longer if you elect additional training.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
The PA Course is suitable for:
This version of the PA Course is scheduled over three days to allow all people to attend a condensed version of our 5 Day PA Course. Find out about our 5 Day Course; HERE. This is popular with people who are working full-time and are looking to fit the course into their work schedule.
PAs can come from varied backgrounds. You need at least a good secondary education plus basic keyboard skills; some office experience would be ideal. If you do not have this it may be that our essentials courses will help. You can gain advice on this from our centre.
This course is suitable for a variety of people such as:
- People from other sectors looking for a career change.
- Existing PA’s looking to consolidate their skills and obtain certification.
- Company employees looking for consolidation training.
- Those looking to enhance their CV with an Accredited Qualification
- People looking to return to work and to build a skill base with certification
“I am really glad I invested my savings in this course; I learnt a lot and am looking forward to doing more specialised Souters’ courses.” Elena B.
“Everybody in the business world needs to take this course. It is very informative and will help in other areas outside the PA field.” Dolapo.
“I admired the elegant, clear and well-controlled way that the trainer speaks, not at all hurried.” Mary P.
“The tutor was brilliant- a wealth of knowledge and experience and utterly professional.“ Georgina.