“The tutor was a good communicator and made a lot of effort to to help the students”. M.D. Cecco.
“Very good trainer, explains everything clearly and makes himself clearly understandable”. J Szabo.
Virtual Classroom Bookkeeping Course in London
To provide a thorough and clear understanding of the basic principles of bookkeeping and introduction to computerised bookkeeping.
Tutor led two day course with an assessment to be completed at a later date, after the delegates have done revision and practical exercises.
Invoicing and Basic Bookkeeping entries
- The completion of financial documents such as invoices and credit notes
- The recording of cash and credit transactions
- Practical explanation of double entry system
- Posting of ledgers and relevance of T accounts
- The preparing and balancing of a bank reconciliation
- Petty Cash
Introduction to Accounting
- Year end adjustments including accruals, depreciation, pre-payments etc.
Trial Balances and Financial Statements
- Preparing a trial balance from raw data
- Extended trial balances and year end adjustments
- The creation of straightforward Profit & Loss and Balance sheet reports from trial balance
The course teaches the fundaments of bookkeeping by explaining the underlying principles. The course will explain how this knowledge is applied when performing computerised book-keeping in products like Sage, Quick Books, Xero or similar. This enables people working in accounts to understand their job rather than merely ‘follow procedures’, this will help progress ahead of the competition.
Dates and Duration
Two day course live virtual 10:30 to 16:30 with practical exercises followed by an assessment to be completed within 28 days after revision and practice.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
A variety of students including office staff, people looking for financial data entry roles and junior accounting jobs; people running their own business and business people generally.
A good basic education including maths; common sense and a willingness to learn.
- An understanding of the underlying building blocks of finance
- Ability to apply for entry level financial jobs and then pursue further training at higher levels in Finance
Full CPD Certification after successful completion.
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies for Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants and much more.
This means that not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. This means that the value of a CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects.