Our Administration Course has been designed from the experiences of professionals with extensive knowledge of the workplace and of training students. Delegates will gain a range of Administration skills to develop the technical career skills and knowledge required to succeed in an Administrative Assistant role or similar jobs. Attendees will develop job readiness as an administrator, administrative assistant or similar role on successful completion of the course.
This course is taught in a virtual classroom by live tutors with a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises. This is a CPD-accredited course.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and deal with stress
- Filing and record keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
- People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- Invoicing, account reconciliation, credit card process, petty cash
- An Introduction to management concepts
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisation
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and Compliance for an Administrator
- An overview equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and understanding how to develop their careers
The CPD Standard Institute fully accredits the Course. This institute specialises in professional skills training across the UK and internationally. Upon completing the course, you will receive a CPD Accredited certificate in Administration. This widely recognised certification will build your CV, Career Options and widen your job opportunities.
“The course not only covered excellent materials and helped me a great deal to sharpen focus on key areas, it also helped to refresh existing knowledge; very strong focus on the areas I need to improve and will definitely recommend the course to colleagues and friends”.
The Administration Course does not include Microsoft Office Training. If you require Microsoft Office Training, please register for the Administration Diploma if you would like to combine the course with Microsoft Office Training.
Dates and Duration
Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.
Flexi time available
This Training Course suits:
- People looking for a job in Administration, as an Admin Assistant, Office Administrator or similar type of roles
- For people looking to advance their career in the future, the course develops the ideal skills and qualifications to pursue PA or Office Manager jobs in the future
- People working in Admin who require formal training and qualification to consolidate their skills, knowledge and confidence in the role
- People were looking for a career change. This has been very effective for people looking to change careers with a recognised qualification.
- The course is designed to be intensive and practical so that delegates can quickly gain the skills needed and qualifications to develop their Office Admin career.
- Improved Jobs options
- The widely recognised qualifications will build your CV
- Greater future career option to use the qualification to upgrade to Office Manager or PA qualifications.