This Introduction to Marketing Course is a one day introduction to the key concepts in Marketing. It is ideal for someone looking to launch a career in Marketing. However, it could also be used by people in other careers, who need to understand the core concepts of marketing.
Marketing Course Content
The training is delivered by an experienced Marketing professional in an interactive and practical one day workshop.
Here is an outline of the core learning objectives:
- What is customer segmentation
- How to target customer segments
- Developing a Marketing Plan and Mix
- Differentiation, diversification and competing on price strategy
- Business Planning techniques for Marketing
- Understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximise profitability
- Appropriate channels for your plan
- Market Research and how to build a plan
- Build effective communication efforts with customers
- Social Media Marketing and Marketing Internationally
- Practical case studies to implement learning
Introduction to Marketing Training Course
The price of the course is £299
Dates and deadlines
The course is to be held in our London training centre, which is in the City of London.
Benefits of this Marketing Course
- Gain a CPD Accredited Certificate in Marketing to enhance your CV
- Gain knowledge of the core concepts of Marketing
- Develop a base to launch a career in Marketing
- Deliver marketing related tasks in your role to a higher level
Souters offer a CPD Accredited Introduction to Digital Marketing Course that would be ideal for someone looking to develop an in-depth look at Internet or Digital Marketing.