Excel for Sales and Marketing Course
The aim of this course is to provide targeted MS Excel tuition to meet the requirements of a job in Sales, Account Management, Business Development or Marketing. The course focuses on the key requirements of the average job description. The course acts as an excellent preparation for job interviews and assessment centre and is ideal for those working in the industry but need to improve their Excel skills.
Training Course Format
The training course is an online course and delivered on a state of the art system. Our training system uses a virtual tutor who can instruct the user, follow the user’s errors and suggest the correct method to the learner.
This method of online training is similar to having a personal tutor.
The course can be taken over 3 months and you will need to complete the assessment, in London or remotely, before the end of the course to gain CPD Accredited Certification. If you do not complete the course is 3 months, you can extend the period of your course.
You will have access to the training modules for one full year, which is can be a useful reference point in the future.
The course syllabus focuses on the most commonly required Excel tasks in Sales, Account Management, Business Development and Marketing jobs.
Here is an outline of the course:
Learners who prefer to learn from a tutor can opt to take one-to-one tuition with our tutors in London. This has been opted for by many learners in the past. Please contact our office for details. You can see details of our Bespoke Training Courses.
- CPD Certification in Excel for Sales and Marketing
- Accredited qualification will boost CV and Job options
- This provides the Excel skills needed to succeed in Sales and Marketing
- Excellent practice in preparation for any interview or assessments from recruiters or future employers
- The comprehensive nature of the course gives the solid basis to build your career
- Confidence in using Excel in the workplace
- Greater efficiency in the workplace