Marketing Assistant Diploma in a Virtual Classroom
This is the CPD Accredited Marketing Assistant Diploma, which combines a broad range of Marketing training courses. The range of training and practical skills gained with this Diploma are ideal for ambitious Marketing Assistants who want to build their skills, confidence and qualifications with an accredited diploma in Marketing.
There are four modules to the Diploma. The Introduction to Marketing and the Introduction to Digital Marketing are two one-day virtual classroom courses delivered by experienced Marketing professionals. The Excel and PowerPoint training is delivered in a highly practical and interactive training programme that has been specially designed to meet the needs of a Marketing professional. These can be done flexibly, and you have up to 3 months to complete the course. However, most delegates opt to complete these course modules much faster.
There are four components to the Marketing Assistant Diploma
- What is customer segmentation
- How to target custom segments
- Developing a Marketing Plan and Mix
- Differentiation, diversification and competing on price strategy
- Business Planning techniques for Marketing
- Understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximise profitability
- Appropriate channels for your plan
Market Research and how to build a plan
- Build effective communication efforts with customers
- Social Media Marketing and Marketing Internationally
- Practical case studies to implement learning
- The digital marketing course covers the modern marketing side; it looks through how to manage a social media marketing campaign, pay-per-click advertising campaign and SEO. These are hugely influential parts of Marketing now and are set to continue to grow. This segment of the Diploma offers the ability for our delegates to learn from an expert in this field to develop a truly modern skillset for a Marketing career.
3. PowerPoint for Sales and Marketing Course
4. Excel for Sales and Marketing Courses
Who should take the Marketing Diploma
- Marketing Assistants or similar roles who would like to gain accredited training and qualification to build their CV and Career.
- People are looking to start their careers in Marketing.
- People in other jobs, who require Marketing knowledge, can benefit from this job.
Dates and Duration
The Introduction to Marketing and Introduction to Digital Marketing takes place on a set date. Each module lasts one day and is delivered in a Virtual Classroom.
However, the Diploma can be started on any date if delegates opt to start the Excel or PowerPoint training. These are delivered online by an interactive training programme that Microsoft Academy has designed. This is because these modules have a flexible start date. If you have any doubts about the dates, don’t hesitate to contact our office.
- The course is ideal for people looking to launch their career in Marketing, as they will gain an accredited certificate and qualification in Marketing. This will build their CV and open up job options
- The Diploma provides a broad range of skills, knowledge and confidence needed to progress in a modern Marketing career.
- Greater confidence in Marketing Jobs and the ability to add more value to their roles and teams
- The knowledge and skills form the optimal base to continue progressing.