A one day workshop has been designed to give attendees the necessary knowledge and tools to start a successful career in Sales. The course has been created by a fully qualified and experienced sales and business skills trainer.
What the Introduction to Sales Course Covers
- An Introduction to Sales Technique
- The Sales Process
- Overcoming your own fear factors and inhibitions
- The attributes of a good sales person
- Sales Models to build structure to your approach to Sales
- Core Selling Skills
- Dealing with Objections, difficult situations and people
- Empathy and understanding the issues of the potential customer
- Listening and building rapport
- Analysis of your own strength and weakness and how to build sales abilities based on that
This course is a part of our Account Manager Course / Diploma and our Business Development Manager Course / Diploma.
The course is priced at £299
Dates And Deadlines
This workshop will take place in our special training centre, situated in London. To find out the next available start date for the workshop, please check our schedule.
Course Key Benefits
- Introduction to Sales CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Understand how to implement a range of sales techniques
- Adapting your approach to the personality and psychology of the potential customer
- Gain an Accredited qualification to enhance your CV
- Gain practical confidence to develop your potential in the industry