A one-day online virtual workshop has been designed to give attendees the necessary knowledge and tools to start a successful career in Sales. The course has been created by a fully qualified and experienced sales and business skills trainer.
What the Introduction to Sales Course Covers
- An Introduction to Sales Technique
- The Sales Process
- Overcoming your fear factors and inhibitions
- The attributes of a good salesperson
- Sales Models to build a structure to your approach to Sales
- Core Selling Skills
- Dealing with Objections, difficult situations and people
- Empathy and understanding of the issues of the potential customer
- Listening and building rapport
- Analysis of your strength and weakness and how to build sales abilities based on that
This course is a part of our Account Manager Course / Diploma and our Business Development Manager Course / Diploma.
The course is priced at £299
Dates And Deadlines
The course will run from 10:30 to 16:30 in our live virtual classroom.
Course Key Benefits
- Introduction to Sales CPD Certification issued on successful completion
- Understand how to implement a range of sales techniques
- Adapting your approach to the personality and psychology of the potential customer
- Gain an Accredited qualification to enhance your CV
- Gain practical confidence to develop your potential in the industry