Learn practical project management tips and skills so that you can confidently and effectively manage projects and bring them in on-time, on-budget and on-specification. Develop your knowledge so that you can make a greater contribution and impact at work.
Souters Practical Project Management aims to give additional insights, tools and techniques for running effective projects. By the end of the course you will understand the project cycle and be able to plan using tools and processes.
You will learn how to use ‘gap analysis’ and ‘risk analysis’, and identify the needs of multiple stakeholders and the different people involved in delivering the project. Most importantly you will gain tools and methods that will assist you in completing the project on-time, on-budget and on-specification.
WHAT MAKES THIS PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE DIFFERENT?
This Project Management training course is not just about what to do to plan, design, manage and deliver projects. In addition to this it also helps you to understand the mindsets and behavioural patterns for successful projects and avoidance of misalignment amongst teams.
In addition to this, you will also learn a process to enable you to innovate solutions more easily.
BENEFITS FOR PRACTICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Develop your confidence in handling larger or more complex projects.
- Understand the key components of a successful project so that you can increase your contribution to projects in your workplace.
- Know what to do to keep projects on track.
- Avoid projects going over budget or missing deadlines.
- Create more innovative solutions and project outcomes.
- Improve communications amongst project teams.
- Avoid projects being sabotaged or knocked off course.
- Handle work more effectively.
- Schedule work in the most effective way.
- Know how to set objectives and outcomes that are realistic, measurable and achievable.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Practical Project Management, people who aim to broaden their career prospects by gaining career be involved in planning and organising projects.
If you are already planning, assisting with or running projects, this course will help you ensure they run to plan.
|What is a project and how to structure for success / common pitfalls to avoid|
|Initiating a project|
|Establishing a plan|
|Executing the work and keeping the project on track|
Managing change and avoiding conflict
Closing off the project
This is an interactive, engaging course, in a small group size for maximum impact.
The course involves participation, discussion and group work.
DATES AND DURATION
Timing: 10:00 to 16:30 over two days
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as Solicitors, Barristers, Accountants and many more.
This means that not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are often required for certain industries. This means that a CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.