Finance for non-Finance Managers Course
We have a range of CPD Accredited Finance for non-Finance Managers Courses delivered in Virtual Classrooms and live classroom environments. The training is delivered either by Chartered Accountants or similar high-level Financial Professionals. The course material is designed for people looking to gain the skills and knowledge required to handle Financial concepts and make informed business decisions utilising financial information. This style of training can open up career options and enable a new sense of confidence in dealing with financial information.
Finance for non-Finance Managers Courses in Virtual Classrooms
All Finance for non-Finance Managers Courses we offer is CPD Accredited, with Certificates issued from the CPD Standards Institute to delegates who complete the training courses.
Souters offers a range of Finance Courses, including Finance for Non-Financial Managers, Financial Analysis Courses, Financial Management Diplomas, Bookkeeping Training, Accounting Courses, Budgeting Courses and Computerised Accounting Courses.
Finance for non-Finance Managers Courses in London
Our trainers have delivered financial courses to professionals from organisations across the world. We have had delegates from:
- BNP Paribas
- Cotswolds Company
- Westminster Council
- London School of Economics
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- European Investment Bank
- Coventry BS
- Pure Gyms
- and many more prestigious organisations.
he way it was delivered - very interactive and always with real examples which helps to visualize and understand the concepts. The trainer was brilliant, he interacted with us was great and always open for questions.
- Andre C, Business Practices Approver, Dubai
I most enjoyed in this course the way the trainer from SOUTERS, delivered the training. He was able to present in simple way complex Finance concepts. He used practical examples directly related to my business. Most importantly, I enjoyed every minute of this training experience. Though it was delivered remotely, the trainer made the session very interactive, and ensured that all attendees are engaged by asking relevant questions. I was very positively surprised as generally Finance courses tend to be very academic and rigid, this one was excellent in content and fun at the same time. What do u want more?
Rabih, Director, Oracle EMEA
Great session. I liked the extensive use of chat from both the trainer and students, that seemed to work really well. Very interactive session.
Hamish, Sales Manager, Oracle
- Our Finance for non-financial managers courses is delivered in a classroom format.
- Our trainers are highly experienced in Finance and delivering training courses.
- Our Finance for non-financial managers Courses is highly practical and interactive to ensure delegates can gain tangible skills and confidence to deal with financial concepts.
- Our Financial Training focuses on the analysis of financial information.
- The training course also includes accounting training to assist your analytics.
- CPD Accredited Financial Courses offer Certification upon successful completion.
- Bespoke training and corporate training courses are available. Several companies have developed extensive training programmes for their professional staff. These courses have been bespoke and amended to enable delegates to study financial concepts that are relevant to their job. Our experienced training staff can deliver a wide range of training programmes, including; Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, AAT training, ICB training, Computerised Accounting, Business Law, Banking, Financial Services, Financial Products and much more. Just ask our office for details on this type of training.
We offer Bookkeeping Courses and AAT Accounting Courses for delegates looking to start a career in Finance. if you would like to take a course that focuses more on the fundaments of accounts and how to make accounting entries within a Finance Job.
We are experienced in producing bespoke training programmes in Finance. We have a wide range of courses and can design courses to fit your company’s needs. We can deliver to all industries, sectors and from the biggest to the smallest companies.