Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course Objectives
- To provide a clear insight into the fundament of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise capital spending.
Tutor-led one-day virtual classroom course led by a qualified financial professional. This Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course is held in a practical, interactive format. The Virtual Classroom allows the trainer to interact with you in a highly interactive discussion.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of submitted financial accounts
- Use of real financial statements as case studies to bring the subject to lift
- Cash vs Income and the accruals concept
- Working Capital and liquidity
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real-life accounts to consolidate learning
- Understanding to use of financial reports to interpret business meanings
- Use financial information to make business decisions
- Gain the use of financial terminology to confidently converse with finance professionals
Dates and Duration
One day course in our live online virtual classroom 10:30 to 16:30. You can join the two-day Finance for non-Finance Managers Course if you want a more extensive course.
Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.
“The content is solid, it encompasses all the basic components of the finances of a company without it becoming too much to absorb within a day. It’s a great bit of education for people that are interested but not familiar with these things.” – Bart, Senior Product Owner, Study Portals
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as the basics are explained at the outset enabling more complex issues later.
Anyone working in a managerial or professional job would like to gain greater knowledge of the subject.
- Our Finance for Non-Financial Managers courses is delivered in a virtual classroom format by experienced trainers.
- Case studies will help to build a deep understanding of the subject.
- Our trainers are high-level professionals, Chartered Accountants or from Financial Services.
- Trainers have extensive experience in delivering training courses to non-Financial professionals.
- Our practical and interactive classroom setting ensures delegates can gain real skills and confidence to handle financial information.
- CPD Standards Certification upon successful completion.