Finance for Non-Financial Managers course objectives
Our two day Finance for non-Financial Managers course will provide a clear insight into the fundaments of Finance. This will develop a clear understanding in how to interpret financial reports and feel comfortable dealing with Financial concepts, show how to read key financial reports and use your knowledge to make good business decisions. The course develops real skills, practical awareness and confidence.
Tutor led two-day course led by a qualified financial professional with extensive experience working in Finance and as a Finance trainer. The course is interactive and practical.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) and the balance sheet
- How to stop abuses of established accounting policy.
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- What is break even analysis
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods.
- Achieve business targets through deployment of financial data.
DOWNLOAD printable information on course.
Dates and Duration
Two day course in Central London 10:30 to 16:30 both days.
People with an interest developing a knowledge in Finance and professionals who need to have a closer understanding of finance in order to meet the requirements of their jobs.
You do not require Financial background or knowledge to take part in this course.
- Our Finance for Non-Financial Managers courses are delivered in a classroom format by experienced trainers.
- Our trainers are high level professionals, Chartered Accountants or from Financial Services.
- Trainers have extensive experience in delivering training courses to non-Financial professionals.
- Our practical and interactive classroom setting ensures delegates can gain real skills and confidence to handle financial information.
- CPD Standards Certification upon successful completion.