Finance for Non-Financial Managers course objectives
Our two-day Finance for non-Financial Managers course will provide a clear insight into the fundaments of Finance. This will develop a clear understanding of how to interpret financial reports and feel comfortable dealing with Financial concepts, show how to read key financial reports and use your knowledge to make good business decisions. The course develops real skills, practical awareness and confidence.
Tutor-led two-day course led by a qualified financial professional with extensive experience working in Finance and as a Finance trainer. The course is interactive and practical.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) and the balance sheet
- How to stop abuses of established accounting policy.
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Key financial ratios
- Ratio analysis to real company accounts in practical terms
- Management of working capital
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Trading margin and revenue generation improvements
- What is break-even analysis
- How your business plans capital investment; assessment methods.
- Achieve business targets through the deployment of financial data.
DOWNLOAD printable information on course.
Dates and Duration
Two-day course in our live online virtual classroom 10:30 to 16:30 both days.
People with an interest in developing knowledge in Finance and professionals who need to have a closer understanding of finance in order to meet the requirements of their jobs.
- Our Finance for Non-Financial Managers courses is delivered in a classroom format by experienced trainers.
- Our trainers are high-level professionals, Chartered Accountants or from Financial Services.
- Trainers have extensive experience in delivering training courses to non-Financial professionals.
- Our practical and interactive classroom setting ensures delegates can gain real skills and confidence to handle financial information.
- CPD Standards Certification upon successful completion.