Managers will be able to reflect on their own management style, increase flexibility and learn tools and techniques to manage more easily and effectively. This leadership skills course provides managers with valuable tools to enhance performance, cooperation and outcomes in the workplace.
Management Skills Course
Today’s managers are continuously under pressure to bring about increased performance from themselves and their teams. In this course, managers will be able to reflect on their own management style, increase flexibility and learn tools and techniques to manage more easily and effectively.
Workshop delivery style course with the active involvement of delegates-one day course (10:30 to 16:30). The course is delivered by an experienced management skills trainer in a virtual classroom environment.
We can bring this course to your corporate location with group pricing upon application.
- Your management style preferences
- How to use the 6 main management styles to increase your effectiveness as a manager
- Understand what motivates people to behave as they do
- How to influence people to change their behaviours
- How to deal with difficult people and get them on your side
- Using powerful questioning techniques to motivate people to find their own solutions
- Delegating effectively
- Goal setting and performance measurement with reference to MBO theory
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
Dates and Duration
10:30 – 16:30 for one day in a Virtual Classroom.
Those new to management or who wish to develop their management style. Professionals who have been promoted into management and wish to gain insights into managing people more effectively.
- Broaden your management style
- Increase your own performance and the performance of your team
- Become an influential manager
- Motivate teams and empower them to create their own solutions
- Avoid conflict and reduce stress at work
- Gain CPD Accredited Certification from our Leadership Skills Course