Managers will be able to reflect on their management style, increase flexibility and learn tools and techniques to manage more easily and effectively. This leadership skills course provides managers with valuable tools to enhance workplace performance, cooperation and outcomes.
Management Skills Course
Today’s managers are continuously under pressure to bring about increased performance from themselves and their teams. In this course, managers will be able to reflect on their management style, increase flexibility and learn tools and techniques to manage more easily and effectively.
Workshop delivery style course with the active involvement of delegates-one day course (10:30 to 16:30). An experienced management skills trainer delivers the course in a virtual classroom environment.
We can bring this course to your corporate location with group pricing upon application.
- Your management style preferences
- How to use the 6 main management styles to increase your effectiveness as a manager
- Understand what motivates people to behave as they do
- How to influence people to change their behaviours
- How to deal with difficult people and get them on your side
- Using powerful questioning techniques to motivate people to find their solutions
- Delegating effectively
- Goal setting and performance measurement concerning MBO theory
Dates and Duration
10:30 – 16:30 for one day in a Virtual Classroom. See the next dates in the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Those new to management or who wish to develop their management style. Professionals who have been promoted into management and wish to gain insights into managing people more effectively.
- Broaden your management style.
- Increase your performance and the performance of your team
- Become an influential manager
- Motivate teams and empower them to create their solutions
- Avoid conflict and reduce stress at work
- Gain CPD Accredited Certification from our Leadership Skills Course