Management Course Overview
Managers will be able to reflect on their own management style, increase flexibility and learn tools and techniques to manage more easily and effectively. This course provides managers with valuable tools to enhance performance, cooperation and outcomes in the work place.
Today’s managers are continuously under pressure to bring about increased performance from themselves and their teams. In this course managers will be able to reflect on their own management style, increase flexibility and learn tools and techniques to manage more easily and effectively.
Workshop delivery style course with active involvement of delegates-one day course (10:30 to 16:30). We can bring this course to your corporate location with group pricing upon application (minimum three delegates).
- Your management style preferences
- How to use the 6 main management styles to increase your effectiveness as a manager
- Understand what motivates people to behave as they do
- How to influence people to change their behaviours
- How to deal with difficult people and get them on your side
- Using powerful questioning techniques to motivate people to find their own solutions
- Delegating effectively
- Goal setting and performance measurement with reference to MBO theory
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
Dates and Duration
10:30 – 16:30.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Those new to management or who wish to develop their management style. Professionals who have been promoted into management and wish to gain insights into managing people more effectively.
- Broaden your management style
- Increase your own performance and the performance of your team
- Become an influential manager
- Motivate teams and empower them to create their own solutions
- Avoid conflict and reduce stress at work