“I can only thank for all your help and support… perhaps one day in the future I would like to do a legal secretary course”.
To provide a sound start for your first job as a receptionist or build up your confidence as a junior receptionist.
There will be a two-day tutor led live online course segment followed by supervision and assistance over a one month period on flexi-time to suit your schedule. After the initial induction course, times are flexible to suit. On successful completion, you will be issued with a recognised certficate.
For dates Please contact the centre
- Office skills
- Company structures and job roles
- Health and Safety
- Purpose of the Office
- Duties of a junior secretary
- Receptionist functions and duties
- Telephone etiquette and procedure
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Basic HR dept functions
- Touch typing to 25wpm
- Copy typing
- Beginner training in MS Word, and your choice of one of MS PowerPoint, Outlook or Excel
We provide tutor led online virtual classroom sessions for two days and thereafter you may attend on flexi-hours. Some training can be carried out at home online.
The main requirement is a standard secondary education and the desire to get ahead. The course is ideal for people looking for a first job as a junior secretary or receptionist. It is also good for school leavers and foreign workers looking to train for a first office job in the UK.
- Provides a sound basic set of office skills
- Builds confidence
- Enables early entry to job market through creating job readiness in the student
- £100 credit to other Secretarial or Business Admin courses.