Our Human Resources Assistant Course aims to assist in the development of a range of Human Resource Assistant skills. The course provides learners with a wide range of knowledge of the HR process and an understanding of the key principle of Human Resources. The course prepares learners for successful careers in Human Resources. Learners will gain increased confidence and efficiency in Human Resource Assistant Jobs. Additionally, they will gain an Accredited Qualification.
This is a 2-day virtual classroom format workshop, with a high level of interactive and practical exercises to create confidence when applying in the workplace. We have a team of experienced Human Resource Management and Administration trainers, who have extensive practical experience in their fields of expertise.
Human Resources Assistant Course
Day 1 – Introduction to Human Resource Management
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- The principles of HR Planning
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of the principles of Employment Law
- Concepts of HR Compliance
- Managing Employees and coaching them to high performance
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- What is Strategic HR and how to work with the Business as an HR Partner
- Team working and relations within an organisation
Day 2 – Practical skills for a Human Resource Assistant
- Practical exercises to replicate processes in the HR department
- Practising methods of Interviewing
- Designing suitable Selection methods for applicants
- Exercise on Orientation and Assimilation of new employees
- Performance Management Scenarios
- The concepts of Succession Planning
- HR Competencies
- HR Record Keeping
“I really enjoyed the 2-day training course, it definitely has given me a wider knowledge of my current job role and has given me the ability to proceed onto my CIPD qualification.” – Becky M, Human Resources Assistant
Dates and Duration
The course will be in a virtual classroom from 10:30 to 16:30 in a two day workshop. Group bookings and bespoke courses are available also at client locations on request.
Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for people looking to get a career as a Human Resource Assistant
- It is ideal for those working as a Human Resource Assistant, who are looking to gain formalised training and a qualification to increase their confidence and effectiveness in their roles
- CPD Accredited Certification upon successful completion of the course
- Gain an Accredited Qualification to develop your career
- Greater job options and understanding of how to develop careers in future
- Delegates will develop knowledge how to perform highly as an Human Resource Assistant
- Increased confidence and ability to work efficiently in Human Resources