Human resources are fundamental to all organisations and therefore it is an area that offers numerous career opportunities. This is an introductory course that looks at best practices in the recruitment and selection of employees. It also looks at the keys to training and enhancing your employee’s skills and experience.
Introduction to Human Resources Course
The course gives also a strong overview of appraisals from an HR and employee perspective. Managerial theories such as the motivation of employees, team working and the relationship of the staff to management are also addressed.
The overall aim is to cover the main areas of interest in Human Resources and to also demonstrate the crucial role it plays in the workplace.
What are the gains from this course?
The course provides the learner with a strong understanding of the main principles of Human Resource Management. The course has a practical work simulation that will assist you in applying your acquired knowledge in your professional life.
- The Principles of Human Resource Management
- The Recruitment and Selection of Employees
- The principles of HR Planning
- Training and Professional Development of Employees
- Employee – Management Relations
- Motivation of Employees
- An Overview of Employment Law
- Concepts of HR Compliance
- Managing Employees and coaching them to high performance
- Organisational Culture and fitting in with the culture
- Appraisals and Objectives
- What is Strategic HR and how to work with the Business as an HR Partner
- Team working and relations within an organisation
Dates and Duration
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:30. It has a duration of one day. The course runs in a virtual classroom and is taught by a London based specialist HR trainer. The course content and trainer are the same as our live classroom courses.
Who is this course for?
- The course is a great foundation in HR for someone new to the industry
- People working in HR that are seeking formal training to consolidate their knowledge
- People with jobs (such as Projects, PAs, Office Manager or Admin Assistants) who encounter HR functions and would like to consolidate their knowledge
Benefits of the Course
- CPD Accredited Certificate is issued on successful completion
- Delegates gain a recognised qualification in Human Resources to build their CV
- The course covers a wide range of subjects in HR and gains an excellent foundation for progression in HR
- Greater efficiency and delivery in the workplace due to enhanced knowledge and confidence within the HR department
- Options to continue to study HR to higher levels from a sound foundation
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, but they are also often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.