Introduction to Financial Analysis Course Objectives
- To provide a clear insight into the fundament of finance and explain procedures.
- To provide an understanding of financial reports such as Profit and Loss and Balance Sheets.
- To show how to read into key financial reports defining the issues and areas that matter.
- To spot warning signals and understand key performance benchmarks to drive revenue and margins.
- To appraise capital spending.
Tutor led one-day course led by qualified financial professional. This Finance for Non-Financial Managers Course is held in practical, interactive format.
- The profit and loss account (income statement) explained
- The balance sheet explained
- Cash flow statements
- Analysis of components of a submitted financial accounts
- Established accounting policy and its effect
- The use of creative accounting methods
- Working Capital and liquidity
- The importance of liquidity and cash-flow control
- Cost control and management; categorisation of costs
- Use of real life accounts to consolidate learning
Dates and Duration
One day course in Central London 10:30 to 16:30.
People with a need to have a closer understanding of finance. You do not need any financial background to do this course as basics are explained at the outset enabling more complex issues later.
- Clear practical insight into financial issues
- CPD Certificate is issued on completion, which will help to build your CV
- Confidence to interpret financial information and use this to make decisions
- Possibilities to build on this new knowledge and open up career opportunities
Ability to make practical use of the knowledge in a live situation with improvements in such areas as cost control, margin and revenue improvement.