Microsoft Excel is a key part of many office roles; it is particularly important to jobs with an element of finance, accounts or bookkeeping. However, many Admin, PA, sales staff and numerous other roles now require proficient level skills in Excel. Many employers will test their new employees on excel skills and will not hire staff who fail to demonstrate Excel skills.
Excel Training Course Objective
To enable students to gain proficient level skills in Excel. Our training centre is a Microsoft Office Academy and this ensures that we deliver all training to the highest level. The Excel Training Course is also a CPD Accredited course, so CPD Certification is issued to staff on completion of the training.
The course is delivered using a virtual tutor on a live server. This is a state of the art learning system. The virtual tutor will instruct you and correct your exercises. This standard of interactive learning will enable you to gain from interactive learning.
The courses includes our Beginner and Intermediate Excel courses. It is offered at a cheaper price than buying them separately.
Dates and Duration
The course lasts for six months, but can be completed earlier. It can be taken online from anywhere.
No set requirement. The course starts from Beginner Level.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Trainers from a Microsoft Certified Academy, so the content has been certified to the highest standards
- Interactive training from a live server with Virtual Tutor enables learner to receive instruction, as if they have a personal tutor
- CPD Accredited Excel Course with a CPD Certificate of Excel Proficiency issued on successful completion
- The training is highly practical with numerous exercise to ensure that you remember these details
- Professional accredited qualification will build your CV