Virtual Classroom Training Courses
Souters is offering Virtual Classroom Courses for the full range of our courses. Any courses that you see listed on our website is available in a Virtual Classroom Environment. This means that you can attend a live class with a live tutor, without leaving your home.
Virtual Classroom Training
Virtual Classrooms are totally different to online / e-learning that most of us have seen. Conventional e-learning uses static videos, multiple choice forms, a lot of text reading and not many opportunities to interact beyond what automated technology will allow.
Souters creates a virtual classroom allowing a live tutor to effect two-way communication with students online and live. Everybody is aware of others in the class and can indeed interact between themselves. To enrich the experience virtual whiteboards, chat boxes and audio-visual learning aids etc. can be readily used.
We have been delivering Virtual Classroom training to groups of professionals for a long time and have experience in this delivery. Here is a little of the feedback received from delegates attending this learning format globally.
Testimonials for Virtual Training:
"The course was interactive. Lots of opportunity to ask questions" - W Slooterman, based in the Netherlands
"Going through real case studies in the training and active interaction between the trainer and the attendees were the most enjoyable parts of the training course. He had great presentation skills and ability to make everyone comfortable and to participate to the discussion" - G Braga, Senior Manager in Milan
"I like the trainer a great deal, I think he is an excellent trainer. Wish I had had him at uni. I might have attended a few more lectures" - P Buchan, Oracle UK
These are just a few of countless testimonials that we have from our Virtual Training.
Benefits of Virtual Classroom Courses
- Interact directly with a live and experienced trainer gaining from instant two-way feedback
- Enjoy a collective training experience normally only possible in live classroom environments
- Avoid the current potential health issues with the classroom environment
- Gain an accredited CPD qualification as awarded to the classroom course
- Train from anywhere online; no travel costs.
What Virtual Classroom Training Courses are available?
- Secretary PA Course
- Secretary PA Diploma
- Executive PA Course
- Executive PA Diploma
- Office Manager Course
- Office Manager Diploma
- Executive Assistant Diploma
- Administration Course
- Administration Diploma
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Finance for non-Finance Courses
- Introduction to Digital Marketing Course
- Introduction to Event Management Course
- Event Assistant Course
- Intro to Social Media Course
- Human Resource Assistant Course
- Project Management for a PA
- Project Assistant
- Bookkeeping Course
- Finance Diploma
- Bookkeeping Diploma
Accreditation by the CPD Standards giving the courses a quality professional qualification. All of our Virtual Courses are accredited by CPD Standards