You will increase your ability to understand what makes people tick, how to get on their wavelength, be able to communicate more effectively and, in so doing, increase both personal & team performance. Gain practical skills and advanced tools on this Executive PA Advanced Course. Improve your communications and understanding with teams, direct reports, customers and other stakeholders.
Executive PA Advanced Course
By the end of this course, you will have increased your ability to understand what makes people tick, how to get on their wavelength, communicate more effectively and, in so doing, increase personal / team performance. You will also develop more confidence when negotiating.
This is a highly interactive workshop; you will have plenty of opportunities to practice communication skills and receive personalised feedback. Roleplay will enforce learning. Training takes place in Virtual Classroom.
- Understand how we each prefer to receive and send information; How our senses influence our communications.
- Learn how to negotiate effectively in both business and private situations
- Use active listening and powerful questioning techniques
- How to find out what truly matters to the other person; How we filter, distort and delete information and how to use this knowledge to increase understanding
- Mastering non-verbal communication; Getting on someone‘s wavelength
- How to bring people to one side and avoid conflict/misunderstanding
“Course exceeded expectations as I feel it has inspired me to make a real change in how I feel about myself and the potential that I have to succeed in both my personal and work life.”
Dates and Duration
Course length: 1 day 10.30 -16:30
Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.
Executive Assistants, Executive PAs, Executive Secretaries, Office Managers, Project team leaders
Enhance communications with internal teams, customers, suppliers and other collaborators; Learn how to influence others more successfully; Create better alignment of individuals and teams with the goals of the organisation; Reach goals faster and more effectively; Negotiate more effectively and gain a greater understanding of other people’s decision-making strategies; Avoid costly misunderstandings and the resulting decrease in performance.