To enable participants to establish, maintain and maximise their social media marketing campaigns, whilst complimenting the search engine optimisation (SEO) of their website.
The course is held in small groups and will therefore cater to the requirements of the individual participants and their individual situations. It is highly practical.
The tutor currently runs successful campaigns.
An overview and insight into the social media marketing scene and identification of suitable strategies.
Looking at the pros and cons of the main platforms and how to deploy them:
• What is Twitter
• How to create the perfect profile
• Tweeting – what to say, how to say it and to what audience
• Using Twitter to building a following and follower– strategically following and how to gain followers
• Styles of retweets – how to get more for your own tweets and how to RT others
• Hashtags, trends and how to search feed
• Using lists: create, follow and use them
• Advanced search techniques
• What is SEO
• Methodology to help your SEO through Social Media
• Onsite optimisation
• Develop your websites presence through quality content
• Building backlinks
• Blogs to build your presence
• Setting up a business profile and building your network
• How to search/add people we’ve come in to contact with
• Etiquette on engaging
• Keeping your profile fresh and up to date
• Groups – how to get noticed and how to join / contribute
• Setting up business page
• The characteristics of the business page
• Ideas for filling in the timeline
• Methods to grow your ‘likes’
• Interacting with another business
• Facebook advertising
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
Dates and Duration
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:30. We can also arrange courses at corporate locations for multiple students.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Who should take this course?
The course is suitable to a wide range of students. Participants vary from employees who have been tasked with establishing or running a social media campaign through to business owners/managers who are seeking to use this forum to promote their business.