This course is held in a virtual classroom training environment, attendees will have one to one time with a Google Shopping Ads & eCommerce specialist to review and optimise Google Shopping Feeds and Campaigns.
This is a bespoke Google Shopping Course and will cover Feed Optimisation in Merchant Centre, Google Ads Shopping campaigns, important areas of Google Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Introduction to shopping feeds
- Introduction to Google Shopping Ads
- Google Merchant Centre Overview
- Google Shopping Ads Overview
- Google Analytics Overview
- Setting up and uploading feeds
- Optimising your shopping data feed
- Feed attributes & features
- Feed and keyword enrichment
- Solutions to common errors & warnings
- Targeting & exclusions
- Useful feed rules
- Creating multi & regional feeds
- Google Shopping Ads campaign optimisation
- Segmentation of feeds and products
- Optimal campaign structures
- Google Shopping & Retargeting
- Using Analytics and other data to optimise campaigns
- How to improve conversions and funnels
Budgeting, Bidding & ROI
Tracking & Reportimg
The Outlook Diploma covers all three levels. You can opt to take each level separately if preferred.
Dates and Duration
This course has an open date option, your trainer will contact you after booking to arrange a suitable date
There are no special entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system
- Access to Outlook training programme for one year
- Instructions given with work immediately corrected by your Virtual Tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist in building real skills
- CPD Accredited Certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train to suit you
- CPD Standards Certificate in Microsoft Outlook Diploma is issued on completion.