Our Google Shopping Training Course is held in a virtual classroom training environment, attendees will have one to one time with a Google Shopping Ads & eCommerce specialist to review and optimise Google Shopping Feeds and Campaigns.
10:30am – 4:30pm in a Virtual Classroom.
This is a bespoke Google Shopping Course and will cover Feed Optimisation in Merchant Centres, Google Ads Shopping campaigns, essential areas of Google Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Introduction to shopping feeds
- Introduction to Google Shopping Ads
- Google Merchant Centre Overview
- Google Shopping Ads Overview
- Google Analytics Overview
Feed & Campaign Setup
- Types of feeds and attributes
- Setting up and uploading feeds
- How to factor product types and variations
- Optimal structuring of shopping ads campaigns
- Connecting merchant centres, google ads and other platforms
Feed, Campaign & Data Optimisation
- Optimising your shopping data feed
- Feed attributes & features
- Feed and keyword enrichment
- Solutions to common errors & warnings
- Targeting & exclusions
- Useful feed rules
- Creating multi & regional feeds
- Google Shopping Ads campaign optimisation
Planning & Strategy
- Segmentation of feeds and products
- Optimal campaign structures
- Google Shopping & Retargeting
- Using Analytics and other data to optimise campaigns
- How to improve conversions and funnels
Budgeting, Bidding & ROI
- Understanding bidding options
- Manual vs Automated bidding
- Budgeting and forecasting
- CPA optimisation
- Bid optimisation
Tracking & Reporting
- Interpreting performance data
- Reporting performance data
- Different levels of reports
- Automating reports
Dates and Duration
A scheduled date is available on the dropdown menu in the booking area of this page.
This course also has an open-date option, your trainer will contact you after booking to arrange a suitable date.
There are no particular entry requirements.
- Training is written by trainers experienced in Feed Management & Google Ads.
- Interactive training system
- Practical feed-building exercise to assist and understand how feeds work
- CPD Accredited Certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train to suit you