Our Project Assistant Diploma develops a comprehensive set of Project Assistant skills. It provides an accredited qualification to develop your CV and Career Profile. Our Project Assistant Diploma includes our Project Assistant Course, which focuses on Project Management study and IT training that is relevant to Project Management. This mixture of skills and knowledge prepares Project Assistants for their careers.
The Project Assistant Course module is a 2-day virtual classroom format workshop with a high level of interactive and practical exercises to create confidence when applying in the workplace. We have a team of experienced Project Management and Administration trainers, who have extensive practical experience in their fields of expertise.
The IT training is delivered on interactive software and can be studied at any time. All modules have assessments at the end.
Project Assistant Diploma
The Diploma has two learning modules included in the course to enable a more comprehensive learning experience.
Project Assistant Course
Day 1 – An Introduction to Projects
- An overview of the key Projects terminologies and models
- What are Projects
- Project Management skills
- Planning a project
- The optimal mix of soft skills required in Projects
- The Project Team explained
- Communication skills for a Project Assistant
- Managing time and resources constraints
- Case studies of real life project situation and how to deal with them
- Career advice and development plans
- Managing stakeholder and client relations
Day 2 – Practical skills for a Project Assistant
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An overview of Project Management IT software
- Closing off and Post completion audit
- Controlling and Executing a Project
- Defining and researching the project; SWOT, Cost Benefit Analysis and Objectives
- Using Gantt Charts, Critical Path Analysis and other methods to present project progress, monitor and control.
- In depth review of Project Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Project constraints
2. Microsoft Office Training for Project Management
- Microsoft Project Course – this is an interactive online course showing learners how to use the online version of Microsoft Project.
- Microsoft Excel Diploma – a vital part of learning how to use Excel in Project Management
- Microsoft PowerPoint Diploma
Dates and Duration
The course will be held in a virtual classroom from 10:30 to 16:30 in a two day workshop. Group bookings and bespoke courses are available also at client locations on request. Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for people looking to get a career as a Project Assistant
- It is ideal for those working as a Project Assistant, who are looking to gain formalised training and a qualification to increase their confidence and effectiveness in their roles
- CPD Accredited Certification upon successful completion of the course
- Gain an Accredited Qualification to develop your career
- Greater job options and understanding of how to develop careers in future
- Delegates will develop knowledge how to perform highly as a Project Assistant
- Increased confidence and ability to work efficiently in Projects