This Outlook Course Advanced Level provides learners advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook Course Advanced Level
The Advanced Outlook Course is online training, it can be undertaken in the latest version of Outlook, regardless of the version on your computer. Training is interactive online with coursework marked immediately as you progress leading towards an assessment and CPD Certification.
- Introduction to the email application and managing emails
- E-mail working environment
- Formatting characters
- Use an address book
- Managing messages and attachments
- Get to know the calendar and beginning diary management in outlook
- Reminders window, contacts, tasks, notes and categories
- Tips and trick to get more efficient in Outlook
- Find a message in your mail folder, set up automatic replies, create and store signatures to add to your messages
- Add your appointments and meetings to it and define how and when you want to be reminded of them
- Do more with messages, groups contacts, managing tasks and notes
- Customising your outlook
You will need to possess intermediate level outlook skills to commence the course. Please see the details of the Outlook Course Intermediate Level, if needed.
You can also take a Microsoft Outlook Diploma, which covers Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Please CLICK HERE for details.
Dates and Duration
You can take the online course anytime. Ideally, you should complete the training in 6 months in order to be certificated although you have access to the programme for one calendar year.
There are no special entry requirements.
- Training written by senior Microsoft Partners
- Interactive training system
- Access to Outlook training programme for one year
- Instructions given with work immediately corrected by your Virtual Tutor
- Numerous practical exercises to assist in building real skills
- CPD Accredited Certificate to build your CV with a qualification
- Flexibility to train to suit you
- CPD Standards Certificate in MS Outlook at Advanced Level issued on completion.