Management Skills Courses
Management Skills Courses in Virtual Classrooms
Courses will cover Marketing, Sales, Projects, Leadership Skills, dealing with executives, negotiations, opening your own business, social media and influencing skills. The range of training is diverse.
- Provide tools and experience to excel in your role
- Increase team engagement, motivation and commitment towards goals and outcomes
- Develop advanced skills in for your business career or needs
- Allow you to broaden your skills to play to their strengths
- Minimise stress in the workplace
Overall very happy but would be great as I said to get more into the different types of filings you might do at Companies house
- Rosalind, Siemens Group
I have enjoyed the whole course as I have learned a lot about every subject. It was good to receive the documents in advance in order to be able to prepare the different subjects. Very clearly explained, good communication, good understanding of our answers
ery good course which I enjoyed taking. I was pleased it was so interactive as this made it much more interactive. Good examples to review and it was interesting to take a look at.
Edd, Oracle RGBU