Legal Administration Course Online
This course provides students with a rounded practical knowledge and a recognised qualification to work in Legal.
- To gain a professional qualification as a Legal Administrator.
- To gain a foundation in knowledge of UK legal systems and practical ability to work efficiently in Legal Administration roles
- Gain the basis from which to progress in the Legal Industry to higher levels. Many Legal Administrators progress in their careers and later take our ACLS Level 3 Legal Secretary Course or our Legal PA Courses.
This is an online course.
- The work of a Legal Admin and/or Secretary
- Barristers v Solicitors
- Training of professionals in law
- Magic Circle v High Street Firms
- Introduction to Law
- Police + CPS + Courts and Procedure(s)
- Legal Word Processing + Introduction to Layout of Templates – main documentation within department
- Criminal Litigation + Homework (Witness Statements + Backsheets)
- The structure of an organisation
- Duties of an Admin and the job role
- Health and Safety in the office
- Filing systems
- Emails and email management
- Briefing of Office, Secretarial and Admin function
- The purpose of the Office
- Structure of Departments and Organisational structures
- Mail management
- Stationery – Stock Control
- Telephone etiquette and procedure
- Client care skills
- CV and Career Advice
- Touch Typing
- Microsoft Word plus 1 other Microsoft Programme
“I am very happy with the course. It was a very good decision! I would recommend it to everyone”. She further added that she “…would like to do the next level”.
Dates and Duration
The MS Office and typing elements of the course can be started early if requested, as many students are keen to get going quickly. The course is taught on a flexible schedule and you can start on any date. All training is online.
The main requirement is a standard secondary education and the desire to get ahead. It is an introduction so there are no pre-requisites for the experience.
- Someone looking to build their CV and Career Options
- Someone looking for a job as a Legal Administrator
- Someone looking to work as a Legal Assistant needs to consolidate their knowledge and gain a qualification.
- Gain Accredited Professional qualification as a Legal Administrator
- ACLS Certificate is issued for successful completion
- Builds confidence and efficiency on the job
- Options to continue studying for higher-level roles such as Legal Secretary, Legal PA, Paralegal and much more
- Enables early entry to the job market by creating job readiness
- Practical exercises ensure that you gain real-world working skills in Legal Industry
ACLS Certificates are issued on successful completion. This builds your CV and Job options.