Audio Typing or Transcription is a tremendous asset to anyone looking to get a Secretary, Administrator or PA job. There are many jobs that list audio skills as a requirement, so if you can add Audio Transcription to your CV you will then open these options in the job market.
This is quite an achievable skill in itself. Audio typing should only be started by students who have already attained a touch typing speed of at least 20 wpm. If you feel that you need to improve your typing speed first please look at our Touch Typing Course.
- All training is now done remotely and you can start anytime after booking.
- We use the digital recording for transcripts; to enable remote use, the files can be accessed by regular media players like Real Player, Windows Media Player etc.
- A tutor will check your work and give suggestions or guidance if needed.
- Live training is not possible during virus restricted times so therefore we offer an online alternative.
Dates and Duration
One month with flexible time to suit your needs.
- At least 20 wpm typing speed.
- Knowledge of how to layout business documents.
Who should take the course
Anyone wishing to improve or learn Audio Transcription skills. You will need to have a good typing technique, it is ideal if you are already touch typing. You can purchase online typing courses here.
- Gain a vital skill for Administrative professionals
- Receive a CPD certificate upon completion