Word for Legal Course Objective
To attain the skills in Word required to function in a Legal Office Environment.
Word for Legal Course Format
Training is offered in Word 2010, 2013 and 2016. However, if you request other areas, they can be made available. The course is delivered on a state of the art online training system. The course runs on a vitrual training system, which has live interaction with a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor will instruct you Please find more about our general market Word online training by CLICKING HERE. However, you can also contact our office to request a special tailored training course in Word to meet your needs, with a live tutor.
- Managing Long Documents in Word
- Create Tables
- Manage and edit tables professionally
- Special Documents
- Advanced Printing Options
- Arrange paragraphs
- Character Formats
- Create and manage charts
- Add graphics to your text
- Automate your documents
- Avoid repetition and typing
- Checking, referencing and tracking
- Mail Merge
- Themes and Templates
Dates and Duration
The course is a flexible schedule and start. You have a maximumn of three months to complete the assessment, if you opt to get Certified at the end of the training.
Guided Learning hours suggest the average learner will take 20 hours to complete the course.
No preset requirements, if you have no knowledge of Word you should complete Beginner training first. Contact our office for advice.
The course is ideal for Paralegals, Legal Administrators, Legal Secretaries, Legal Executives and even Lawyers. It is fully CPD Certified and carries CPD points.
- The course has been designed by a Law Tutor with extesnive work experience within Legal Offices.
- CPD Certficate on successful completion
- The skills listed in the syllabus are relevanty to working in a Legal Firm
- Virtual tutor enhances learning with interactiove feedback on your exercises
- Access for 12 months to program for reference on the job
- Qualification for your CV
- CPD Points
CPD Certification in Microsoft Word Skills for Legal Professionals.