The Microsoft Word Course for Legal Professionals is designed to attain the skills in Word required to function in a Legal Office Environment. This is fundamental skill for a wide range of Legal Professionals.
Microsoft Word Course for Legal Professionals
This is an online course . The course is delivered on a state of the art online training system. The course runs on a vitrual training system, which has live interaction with a virtual tutor. The virtual tutor will instruct you, gives exercises and corrects your errors.
- Managing Long Documents in Word
- Create Tables
- Manage and edit tables professionally
- Special Documents
- Advanced Printing Options
- Arrange paragraphs
- Character Formats
- Create and manage charts
- Add graphics to your text
- Automate your documents
- Avoid repetition and typing
- Checking, referencing and tracking
- Mail Merge
- Themes and Templates
Dates and Duration
The course is a flexible schedule and start. You have a maximum of three months to complete the assessment, if you opt to get Certified at the end of the training.
Guided Learning hours suggest the average learner will take 20 hours to complete the course.
No preset requirements, the course can commence at beginner level. However, if you are at a high er level, you can commence from a higher level.
The course is ideal for Paralegals, Legal Administrators, Legal Secretaries, Legal Executives and Lawyers. It is fully CPD Certified and carries CPD points.
- The course has been designed by a Law Tutor with extesnive work experience within Legal Offices.
- CPD Certficate on successful completion
- The skills listed in the syllabus are relevant to working in a Legal Firm
- Virtual tutor enhances learning with interactive feedback on your exercises
- Access for 12 months to program for reference on the job
- Qualification for your CV
- CPD Points
CPD Certification in Microsoft Word Skills for Legal Professionals.