Marketing Assistant Diploma in London
This is the CPD Accredited Marketing Assistant Diploma, which combines a broad range of Marketing training courses. The range of training and practical skills gained on this Diploma are ideal for an ambitious Marketing Assistant, who would like to build their skills, confidence and qualifications, with an accredited diploma in Marketing.
There are 4 modules to the Diploma. The Introduction to Marketing and the Introduction to Digital Marketing are two one-day classroom courses that are delivered by experienced Marketing professionals. The Excel and PowerPoint training is delivered in a highly practical and interactive training programme that has been specially designed to meet the needs of a Marketing professional. These can be done on a flexible basis and you have up to 3 months to complete the course. However, most delegates opt to complete these course modules much faster.
There are four components to the Marketing Assistant Diploma
- What is customer segmentation
- How to target custom segments
- Developing a Marketing Plan and Mix
- Differentiation, diversification and competing on price strategy
- Business Planning techniques for Marketing
- Understand the psychology of consumer decision making
- Develop pricing strategies that maximise profitability
- Appropriate channels for your plan Market Research and how to build a plan
- Build effective communication efforts with customers
- Social Media Marketing and Marketing Internationally
- Practical case studies to implement learning
The digital marketing course covers the modern side of marketing, it look through how to manage a social media marketing campaign, pay per click advertising campaign and SEO. These are hugely influential parts of Marketing now and are set to continue to grow. This segment of the Diploma offers the ability for our delegates to learn from an expert in this field, so that they can develop a truly modern skill set for a Marketing career.
- PowerPoint for Sales and Marketing Course
- Excel for Sales and Marketing Course
Who should take the Marketing Diploma
- Marketing Assistants or similar roles, who would like gain from accredited training and a qualification to build their CV and Career.
- People looking to start their career in Marketing
- People in other jobs, who require Marketing knowledge, can benefit from this job.
Dates and Duration
The Introduction to Marketing and Introduction to Digital Marketing take place on a set date. Please see the course schedule for their next dates.
However, the Diploma can be started on any date, if delegates opt to start the Excel or PowerPoint training. This is because these modules have a flexible start date. Any doubts on dates, please contact our office.
- The course is ideal for people who are looking to launch their career in Marketing, as they will gain an accredited certificate and qualification in Marketing. This will build their CV and open up job options
- The Diploma provides a broad range of skills, knowledge and confidence needed to progress in a modern Marketing career
- Greater confidence in Marketing Jobs and the ability to add more value to their roles and teams
- The knowledge and skills form the optimal base to continue to progress in the field
Marketing Assistant Diploma
- Product Code: 54
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £799.00