Project Assistant Course Objectives
- To develop a comprehensive set of Project Assistant skills
- To prepare for successful careers as Project Assistants
- Increase confidence and efficiency in Project Assistant Jobs
- Improve job options with an Accredited Qualification
This is a 2 day virtual classroom format workshop, with a high level of interactive and practical exercises to create confidence when applying in the workplace. We have a team of experienced Project Management and Administration trainers, who have extensive practical experience in their fields of expertise.
Day 1 – An Introduction to Projects
- An overview of the key Projects terminologies and models
- What are Projects
- Project Management skills
- Planning a project
- The optimal mix of soft skills required in Projects
- The Project Team explained
- Communication skills for a Project Assistant
- Managing time and resources constraints
- Case studies of real life project situation and how to deal with them
- Career advice and development plans
- Managing stakeholder and client relations
Day 2 – Practical skills for a Project Assistant
- An overview of PRINCE2
- An overview of Project Management IT software
- Closing off and Post completion audit
- Controlling and Executing a Project
- Defining and researching the project; SWOT, Cost Benefit Analysis and Objectives
- Using Gantt Charts, Critical Path Analysis and other methods to present project progress, monitor and control.
- In depth review of Project Lifecycle
- Risk Management
- Project constraints
Dates and Duration
The course will be held in a virtual classroom from 10:30 to 16:30 in a two day workshop. Group bookings and bespoke courses are available also at client locations on request.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for people looking to get a career as a Project Assistant
- It is ideal for those working as a Project Assistant, who are looking to gain formalised training and a qualification to increase their confidence and effectiveness in their roles
- CPD Accredited Certification upon successful completion of the course
- Gain an Accredited Qualification to develop your career
- Greater job options and understanding of how to develop careers in future
- Delegates will develop knowledge how to perform highly as a Project Assistant
- Increased confidence and ability to work efficiently in Projects