Professional Receptionist Diploma
CPD Accredited Receptionist Diploma is delivered in a virtual classroom online. The Diploma is a comprehensive training, including an intense Professional Receptionist Course, Microsoft Outlook and Word training, plus keyboard skills. The Professional Receptionist Course is an interactive workshop environment with an experienced trainer.
The Diploma covers all key areas required to be an effective and successful receptionist in an office or corporate environment.
Successful course completion will result in an accredited CPD Professional Receptionist Qualification award. You will also receive CPD Accredited Certification for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Keyboard. This is vital for success in interview tests and for strengthening your CV to increase your job options significantly.
To deliver a high-quality mixture of practical training and ensure that delegates receive a comprehensive set of skills to meet the requirement of Professional and Corporate Receptionist Job Roles.
To fully add the necessary IT skills to function in a Receptionist role, recognised Certification of these additional skills is essential in so many interviews and agents.
The Professional Receptionist Diploma contains three components: The Professional Receptionist course runs from 10:30 to 16:30 on scheduled days in a virtual classroom environment. There are also flexi-hours Microsoft Outlook and Word segments and a Keyboard skills training segment. Please check our course schedule for details of the next course. The CPD accredits all elements of the course.
The Professional Receptionist Course:
The best way to meet and greet clients and guests
- How to improve our image and make the best impact on the first meeting
- Developing relationships with repeat visitors
- Ensuring that you demonstrate recognition of the client’s needs
- Client care skills
- Managing the reception area and managing expectations of colleagues and visitors
Multi-tasking on the job
- How to handle telephone and face-to-face enquiries simultaneously
- Organising and prioritising your roles to meet deadlines
- Organising and prioritising the administrative function of the Reception
- How to manage stress under pressure and transmit a good image at all times
Communication Skills and Client Care Skills
- Methods to remain friendly and positive
- Transmitting a positive message to your visitors in all aspects of soft skills, body language and tones.
- How to make your voice and tone effective in dealing with visitors
- Soft skills and self-awareness to focus on empathising with clients and delivering a high-quality professional image in all aspects.
Dealing with Issues, Conflict and other problems
- How to handle confrontational and abusive situations
- Dealing with problematic or difficult situations
- Delivering messages diplomatically and managing expectations
- Remain assertive and confident.
Telephone Management and The Correct Telephone Techniques
- Using a good tone and language
- How to screen enquires
- How to manage calls on hold
- How best to put enquiries on hold
- Filtering and handling cold calls and sales calls
In addition to the above course, the Diploma includes:
Microsoft Office Training
Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Microsoft training is delivered in a flexi-hours format
- Microsoft Outlook/Word training Beginner and Proficient Level
- Training is taken online within our state-of-the-art Interactive Virtual Tutor Training System
- Souters is a Microsoft Certified Academy, so we have a high-quality system; capable of following your moves on the programme and delivering instructions to you as if you had a personal tutor.
- You have two months to complete your Microsoft Outlook/Word training
- You can complete this training in our IT training centre in London or online at home
- Our Microsoft Office Training is CPD Accredited
You can take another Microsoft product if you feel it would suit your development.
Keyboard training is included
Benefits of the Professional Receptionist Diploma
- CPD Certification as a Professional Receptionist to enhance your CV
- Covers all aspects of Corporate or Professional Receptionist roles
- Master the range of skills needed to be a success in the Receptionist Career
- Increased job options with your enhanced CV and Qualifications
- Greater confidence in your role and more effective at work
- An awareness of how you can continue to progress your career
If you just want the course element without the additional training, PLEASE CLICK HERE
How do I join?
You can book online on this page above, remembering to select your payment option, or you can call us to discuss at 020 7248 8987.
Dates are in the drop-down area in the booking part at the top of this page.