Professional Receptionist Course
CPD Accredited Receptionist Course delivered in a Virtual Classroom online by experienced Receptionist trainers. The Course is an interactive workshop environment with an experienced trainer, within an online virtual classroom. The course covers all key areas required to be an effective and successful receptionist in an office or corporate environment. Successful course completion will result in a recognised and accredited CPD Professional Receptionist Qualification award. This will strengthen your CV and increase your job options significantly.
To deliver a high-quality mixture of practical training and ensure that delegates receive a comprehensive set of skills to meet the requirement of Professional and Corporate Receptionist Job Roles.
The course runs from 10:30 to 16:30 on scheduled days. Please see the top of the pages for the next dates to join the course.
If you need additional keyboarding and MS Office skills, you should consider the Diploma package attached to this course. CLICK HERE
The best way to meet and greet clients and guests
- How to improve our image and make the best impact on the first meeting
- Developing relationships with repeat visitors
- Ensuring that you demonstrate recognition of the client’s needs
- Client care skills
- Managing the reception area and managing expectations of colleagues and visitors
Multi-tasking on the job
- How to handle telephone and face-to-face enquiries simultaneously
- Organising and prioritising your roles to meet deadlines
- Organising and prioritising the administrative function of the Reception
- How to manage stress under pressure and transmit a good image at all times
Communication Skills and Client Care Skills
- Methods to remain friendly and positive
- Transmitting a positive message to your visitors in all aspects of soft skills, body language and tones.
- How to make your voice and tone effective in dealing with visitors
- Soft skills and self-awareness to focus on empathising with clients and delivering a high-quality professional image in all aspects.
Dealing with Issues, Conflicts and other problems
- How to handle confrontational and abusive situations
- Dealing with problematic or difficult situations
- Delivering messages diplomatically and managing expectations
- Remain assertive and confident
Telephone Management and The Correct Telephone Techniques
- Using a good tone and language
- How to screen enquiries
- How to manage calls on hold
- How best to put enquirers on hold
- Filtering and handling cold calls and sales calls
- Booking meeting rooms
- Telephone systems
Benefits of the Professional Receptionist Course
- CPD Certification as a Professional Receptionist to enhance your CV
- Covers all aspects of Corporate or Professional Receptionist roles
- Increased job options with your enhanced CV and Qualifications
- Greater confidence in your role and more effective at work
- An awareness of how you can continue to progress your career
How do I join?
You can book online on this page above, remembering to select your payment option, or you can call us to discuss at 020 7248 8987.