We are offering an online Power BI Course. The course provides learners with the opportunity to gain an understanding of how to use Power BI. This is an increasingly popular product being used by many companies to deliver reporting and analysis of all types.
Why does this course combine Excel and Power BI?
To take the Power BI Course, you must have Advanced Excel skills. This enables us to enable learners to take one course to provide Excel and Power Bi skills.
What is Microsoft Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI is a part of the Microsoft suite of products. It is a commonly used Business Intelligence software. The programme develops interactive visual reports. It creates dashboards for managerial and business information. It builds your ability to understand business insights into an organisation. The programme can data cleanse, analyse organisational data, recognise patterns and produce reports. Power BI is set to become part of business in all organisations.
Power BI and Excel Course
The course has two learning modules. The Microsoft Excel Diploma includes all levels of Excel training, from beginner to advanced, and the Power BI Course. This is a cheaper format than buying the courses individually.
Dates and Duration
22 hours of learning time. You have access to the course for one year and can complete the course anytime during that period.
The course starts at the beginner level and is open to all.
Benefits of the Power BI and Excel Course Online
- We are partnered with a Microsoft Certified Academy, so the information is up-to-date and of a high standard.
- Our training programs are set to an international standard
- Our qualifications are CPD Accredited and internationally recognised.
- Our trainers are experienced in using Power BI in the workplace and developed material to be highly practical.
- Gain Advanced Excel skills to be an effective analyst and producer of management reports.
Certificate of the CPD Accredited Microsoft Power BI and a CPD Accredited Diploma in Microsoft Excel from a Microsoft Academy.