We have always worked with many recruitment agencies and employers to provide students with jobs.
Souters has formed a working relationship with the leading London Agency, Angela Mortimer.
We will be posting excellent career opportunity frequently, so follow our blog.
Contact us if you are interested in applying for any of these positions.
Here are a selection of PA Jobs that are available. The ideal courses that you would have taken to be eligible for these are our PA Course or our Executive PA Course, depending on level of responsibility.
PA to Sales Director based in Weybridge £28-32k
- Entrepreneurial and hugely successful global company
- Need a confident, sparky individual with senior PA experience
PA to Entrepreneur £27.5k
- Small finance company working for an entrepreneur in West End
- Need an sharp, bright and mature candidate happy to work in a small office
PA to Group Executive of 4 office locations around the world £30k
- Global Finance Company based in the City
- Need a proactive PA with experience supporting 1:1 and within professional services
Team PA to Directors and 1 Associate £25-28k
- Leading international property company
- Candidates must have solid property experience and enjoy team support
- Excellent MS Office including a typing speed of 50wpm is also essential
PA to CEO Marketing/Events company £28k
- Solid PA experience and strong research skills
- Well travelled with a 2.1. degree from a top university!
PA JOBS with Speciality
PA/project Coordinator – St James £25-28k
- One of the UK’s leading independent executive search firms.
- Need a bright, confident, highly organised and resilient individual with initiative
Here is a great secretary job, you may need to have taken one of our Secretarial Courses:
Team Secretary – City £28 – 32k
- Busy, friendly finance company
- 1:1 PA role – Bus Dev support
Office Manager Jobs
Great opportunity for an Office Manager. To apply for this job, you may need to have taken our Office Manager Course
Office Manager and PA to Board £27-35k
- 8-10 month maternity contract publishing company in central London
- Need a highly organised individual with experience managing an office of 100 people
Events Administrator – Stratford £25k
- 9 month FTC with potential to go permanent
- Need an enthusiastic individual with previous events-related experience
HR Administrator £22k
- 12 month FTC for a music company
- MUST have 12 months solid experience in HR
1st Line Support Team Leader £30-40k in Uxbridge
- Managing a team of 5 customer service agents Ensure smooth running of the customer service office and team
- Previous experience in a client facing environment is essential
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service in a pressured working environment
- Previous line management experience is essential
IT Service Delivery Manager £55-65k
- Perm Role within a Managed Service Agency reporting directly to the CTO, based in Bromley.
- Must be working with in a Strategic ITIL Environment