The London showroom being on the fashionable New Bond Street, and sister offices in Geneva, Zurich & Basel The Brand Mirpuri Bespoke is a highly multinational business operating in fashion sector.
About The Role:
We are looking for a bright, intuitive Team Assistant /Office Assistant with the skills to support a team of four.
This role is ideal for graduates or recent qualified people wishing to use their administration and organizational skills whilst gaining experience within the fast paced world of fashion, design and styling.
The Team Assistant/Office Assistant core role is to help with the everyday running of the business, duties will include:
- Organizing the work timetable, calendar and liaising with The Business Assistant to ensure smooth running of Mirpuri Bespoke calendar
- Liaising with Staff, Suppliers and Clients
- Making sure the office is always able to function with the correct means and materials
- Putting together monthly petty cash reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, and supplier bills
- Raising Invoices, and maintaining the filing systems currently in place, and implementing any change with The Business Assistant
- Client facing and having or willing to learn how to attend and service tailoring/styling fittings
- Excellent written & oral communication. Fluent English a MUST
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Google Apps)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – outstanding telephone manner
- Polished appearance
- An exemplary work ethic
- You will have experience in either/or of the below:
A) Luxury/premium retail
- A “can do” attitude with a willingness to learn more about the field of Bespoke Tailoring
If you are interested in the above position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 79210 405359