This Job is ideal for a Bilingual Spanish / English speaker. Ideal skillset would be someone who has taken Office Manager Courses.
- Execution of administration
- Human resources
- Travel related activities
- General administrative responsibilities: office reception desk, calls, mailing, shipping, filing and copying.
- Manage procurement of all office supplies, equipment and furniture.
- Monitor and control office supplies and hardware.
- Provide administrative/executive support to management including expense recording and control as well as check request and registration.
- Human resources: Support personnel recruiting process: contact with Universities and Head Hunters, arrange meetings with candidates and update Human Resources Data Bases.
- Support training activities and available training documentation.
- Marketing: Organize meetings and seminars relating to the Financial Industry: monitor assistance, deal with hotel and catering services, etc.
- Travel: Manage contacts with hotels, apartment owners, flight and train booking agencies. Search for best offers ensuring corporate policies are observed. Deal with reservations and bookings.
- Coordinate arrangements for employee travel, transfers and expatriation processes.
Required skills and qualifications
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must. Other languages are valuable as well.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively negotiate with customers, vendors and internal staff.
- Proven organizational skills with extremely strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to manage own time.
- Proven ability to work simultaneously in multiple tasks, problem solve, be a self starter.
- Manage confidential information and activity with extreme professionalism.
Fully competent in Microsoft Office.
Previous experience in office management and administrative tasks.
- College degree.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Prior experience at an auditing/consulting company.
- Knowledge of other foreign languages a plus.
- We seek people with a desire to excel and learn constantly; people who are dynamic, mature, reliable and who integrate easily in multidisciplinary teams.
- The Company
ManagementSolutions is a leading business consulting Firm whose core mission is to deliver business, risk, financial, organisation and process-related advisory services, targeted at both functional aspects and the implementation of related technologies, focusing mainly on financial services and on the energy and telecommunications industries.
ManagementSolutions has around 2,000 professionals working in offices in the UK, Spain, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Italy, Portugal, the US, the most representative countries in Latin America, and China. How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please register on our website and upload you updated CV and unofficial academic transcripts: https://www.managementsolutions.com/en/professional-careers