- self-motivated and trustworthy with good attention to detail;
- competent in prioritising and working with little or no supervision;
- punctual and organised;
- to have a good business telephone skills;
- to have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (letters, packages etc);
- Answering the door;
- Keeping stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Filing and archiving;
- Preparing the meeting room and greeting clients;
- Looking after the building (booking the handyman, ordering necessary supplies);
Assisting colleagues whenever necessary;
The salary to be confirmed. Ideal for a new graduate from the Administration Courses.
This could be a great opportunity for one of your students to gain some experience in the office environment. If you could let me know once it has been advertised, it would be very much appreciated.