Virtual Assistant Course Objective
To provide a prospective Virtual Assistant with the necessary knowledge and confidence to establish themselves in their own VA Business.
Virtual Assistant Course Content
Please DOWNLOAD printable information here
We consider all aspects of the decision to become a VA, whilst testing the viability of your idea. The course is fully CPD Accredited and you will receive a Certificate on completion.
Research and Develop your Virtual Assistant Business
- The most important part of starting a new enterprise is research. Here we will research the products, means of marketing and client base of your most successful competitors.
Promote your new Virtual Assistant Business
- Develop a new Business strategy for your VA Business, considering the marketing, client care, product mix and internet marketing / social media.
Legal Business Structures
- VAs can choose from a range of business structures and this part of the course is designed to ensure that VAs are able to gain the understanding of the structure that will offer them the best options.
Develop a Financial and Business Plan for your unique VA Business
- All new businesses need a plan and it is essential to ensure that a clear business plan is created. This should include Cash Flow forecast, forecasts, budgets and more.
Client Care and Relationships
- Failure in VAs often comes from excellent PAs moving into the business and failing to provide adequate client support. A clear policy and implementation for client care will need to be established.
Marketing and Promoting your Business
- Marketing is an essential part of your business. You need to look at getting the right marketing mix to reach customers and encourage them to buy from you. This part of the course focuses on planning your Marketing and how to get a niche.
Social Media, Websites and SEO
- Social Media Course to ensure that you get the optimal output from LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other popular media.
- We focus on SEO (making your website visible on search engine like Google)
- How to maintain and run a good website that drives more customers
- This part of the course is delivered by an expert and more specialists, advanced training modules can be organised.
The next stage of consolidating and growing your unique VA Business
- How to consolidate a new business into a long-term business and ensure you are always looking to grow effectively.
Course Dates and Duration
The course is delivered in an interactive workshop for one day. After completion of the one day, there is an option to continue to work on the exercises and information from the one day workshop for one month, with the assistance of our team.
Virtual Assistant Course Requirements
Experience as a Secretary, PA or Office Administrator is ideal. However, this course can suit other job types, so if in doubt please do ask.
Virtual Assistant Course Benefits
- You will develop a range of skills with which to open a new VA business venture
- You will understand the basics of planning and structuring for the business
- You will understand how to build plans in business, financial and marketing areas
- You will learn how to gain clients through traditional ways and through internet or social media channels
- You will gain the knowledge and confidence to go it alone and run a successful VA Business
- You will understand how to gain competitive advantage over other VAs
You will receive CPD Certification as a VA to impress perspective customers