An experienced Business Trainer and Entrepreneur has designed a one-day workshop to provide delegates with the tools and knowledge needed to open a business.
Start Your Own Business Course
All training is done in an online virtual classroom. It provides a diverse look at how to start and run your business. There is a lot of practical information, exercises and critique to assist you in launching the ideal business.
- What are your options
- What admin must be done by law
- Forming a company
- Consider Sole Trader and Partnership options
- Options for different types of companies
- Filing of company returns
- Role of a director and secretary
- Introduction to Intellectual Property Protection
Banks and Finance
- Introduction to business planning
- Opening a business bank account
- Merchant service providers
- Registering for VAT
- Tax implications
- Personal Financial planning as a business owner
- PAYE registration
Marketing and the Internet
- Marketing Plans
- Traditional Marketing
- Social Media Marketing / SEO
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Introduction to finance, financial accounts, terminologies
- Overview of financial reporting products
- Sources of finance
- People management and being a boss
- Sales techniques
- Customer service and relationship building
This one-day virtual classroom workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the critical areas of concern for someone looking to open a new business.
The price of the course is £269
Dates and deadlines
The course will be held in a virtual classroom. Please contact us to book your course dates.
Benefits of this Business Course
- Gain a CPD Accredited Certificate in Starting a Business
- Gain knowledge of the core concepts of running a business
- Develop a base to launch your business
- Gain multi-faceted knowledge and skills to arm you for business.