This Online SharePoint Diploma program enables students to learn about SharePoint’s more complex features. SharePoint is a widely used Microsoft Office program by many different businesses.
From beginner to advanced, SharePoint training is covered in this course. Anyone interested in SharePoint is welcome to take it; it offers the whole spectrum of training.
Diploma Training Content
1. Introductory Course
- The Beginner SharePoint Course is included in this course; for more information, read the relevant course page.
2. SharePoint Add and Manage Alerts for Intermediate Courses
- Create and customize a list in SharePoint.
- Customize a List’s Navigation, Name, and Description
- To a List or Library, Add Text Columns
- Variances can be added to a list or library.
- Excel creates, groups, and sorts lists
- List to Excel export
- and Display/Hide Columns SharePoint’s Column Order Library can be modified.
- Make or Change a Library
- Obtain / Check Out Documents
- Throw away a document checkout.
- Make Document Checkout Required
- Delete, View, and Restore Primary Versions
- Minor (Draft) Versions Can Be Enabled, Published, or Removed
- Set a Library or List to Allow Content Approval
- Accept or reject the submitted items.
- Make a Page, then Change the Page Layout
- Add the Text/Image/File Viewer. Advanced Web Part Module
- Office 365 Apps
- From an Excel, create a list
- In Settings, create views.
- Sites in SharePoint
- Web Communications
- Establish a communication website
- Web Part Layouts Editing
- Options, Links, and Image Editing for the Hero Web Part
- Hub Sites – Creating, registering, or linking a site
- Site Policy Creation, Retention Policy, and Site Closure and Deletion Policies
- Policies on Content Retention
- Policies for the Document Library and Folder Retention
- Permissions and Users
- Groups of permissions, levels, inheritance, and permissions
- Sites, folders, and file sharing
- Sharing lists and libraries
- Sharing Permissions Changing
- Put together a Document Content-Type
- Surface the SharePoint Properties Templates for a Library / Content
- Type Add Site Columns to a Content
- Type New /Display Content
- Type to a Library / Document
- Make a List With Content That Is
Dates and Duration
The training should last nine to ten hours. You can finish the course at any time throughout the course’s one-year access duration.
The course is accessible to everyone and begins at the novice level.
Advantages of the Online SharePoint Diploma
- Microsoft Certified Academy ensures the highest standard of training.
- Microsoft Platinum Partners develop all training.
- Our training curriculum adheres to the highest international standards.
- Our Diplomas have received CPD accreditation, and they are widely recognised.
- Our instructors have worked with Microsoft SharePoint in the workplace and have created very useful content.
- Microsoft SharePoint CPD Accredited Outcome Diploma from a Microsoft Academy.