Legal Assistant Course in London
This course provides students with a rounded practical knowledge and a recognised qualification to work in Legal.
To gain a professional qualification as a Legal Assistant.
To gain a foundation in knowledge of UK legal systems and practical ability to work efficiently in Legal Assistant roles
This will be a three day tutor led course. It is taught by a legal trainer, who is a qualified lawyer, and an legal office skills trainer.
- The work of a Legal Secretary
- Barristers v Solicitors - Training - Magic Circle v High Street Firms
- Introduction to Law
- Police + CPS + Courts and Procedure(s)
- Legal Word Processing + Introduction to Layout of Templates – main documentation within department
- Criminal Litigation + Homework (Witness Statements + Backsheets)
- The structure of an organisation
- Duties of a Admin and the job role
- Health and Safety in the office
- Emails and email management
- Briefing of Office, Secretarial and Admin function
- The purpose of the Office
- Structure of Departments and Organisational structures
- Mail management
- Stationery – Stock Control
- Telephone etiquette and procedure
- Client care skills
- CV and Career Advice
- Touch Typing
- Microsoft Word plus 1 other Microsoft Programme
"I am very happy with the course. It was a very good decision! I would recommend it to everyone". She further added that she "...would like to do the next level".
Dates and Duration
The MS Office and typing elements of the course can be started early, if requested, as many students are keen to get going quickly. The course is structured to assist people who cannot attend full time over one month. We provide tutor-led classroom sessions for three days and thereafter you may attend on flexi-hours and/or also study from home online.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
The main requirement is a standard secondary education and the desire to get ahead. It is an introduction so there are no pre-requisites for experience.
- Someone looking to build their CV and Career Options
- Someone looking for a Job as a Legal Assistant
- Someone looking working in Legal Assistant, who needs to consolidate their knowledge and gain a qualification.
- Gain Accredited Professional qualification as a Legal Assistant
- CPD Certificate is issued for successful completion
- Builds confidence and efficiency on the job
- Options to continue study to higher level roles such as Legal Secretary, Legal PA, Paralegal and much more
- Enables early entry to job market through creating job readiness
- Practical exercises ensure that you gain real world working skills for Legal Industry
CPD Certificates are issued on successful completion. This builds your CV and Job options.
Legal Assistant Course - CPD Accredited
- Product Code: 50
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £599.00