Data Entry Clerk Training Course
The course is accredited by the CPD Institute, which is the Institute that accredits high quality training for career and professional development.
This means that the certification gained in this course will enable successful participants to add a well -recognised qualification to their CV.
Data Entry Training Course Objectives
To provide training in the range skills needed for a job as a Data Entry Administrator or Data Entry Clerk, in any sector.
To develop job readiness for similar roles on successful completion of the course.
Data Entry Course Format
This is an online course that comprises Database training, Microsoft Office Training, Data management and industry specific tutorials.
The course contains the latest information on GDPR.
Data Entry Clerk Course Content
- Microsoft Excel Training to Proficient Level
- Microsoft Access Training to Proficient Level
- Confidentiality and treatment of sensitive data
- The Data Protection Act
- Health and Safety
- Legislation and compliance
- Database management and the integrity of a database
- Filing and record keeping
Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel continue online assessments at the end of their course modules
Who should take the Course?
Anyone looking to get a job as a Data Entry Administrator, Data Entry Clerk or Data Entry Assistant should take this course. The skills learnt on the course are very practical and the Certification is Accredited by the CPD. This ensures that your employability and job readiness are greatly improved.
Benefits of the Course
- Your CV will gain a recognised qualification
- This will increase job options and employability
- Job specific training will improve performance at work
- Greater confidence
- Greater ability to progress your career
Data Entry Clerk Course
- Product Code: 87
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £179.00