This is a comprehensive Diploma for Office Management that includes the main CPD Accredited Office Manager Diploma and a choice of advanced business skills courses that are needed to excel in Office Manager careers. The course has been designed to enable Office Managers to diversify their skills and keep ahead of the demands of the marketplace.
The Diploma is a mixture of courses that offer a comprehensive set of advanced skills for an Office Manager
This includes the 3 day classroom taught Office Manager Course and three Microsoft Office modules in either Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or Access.
As a Microsoft Academy we now include access to our state of the art training platform coveing all main Microsoft Business applications as explained on our standard Office Manager Diploma webpage
On completion of the Office Manager Diploma, there is the choice of taking 3 advanced business skills courses from the below list.
Project and Events Group
Finance and Bookkeeping Group
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Social Media Course
- Business English workshop
- Business Law Course (counts as two courses)
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Sales
Dates and Duration
Please see the schedule for the next courses for each subject. We will run more dates in the future, so if you require more dates please contact us.
There is no defined entry criteria, as the course is suitable for a
wide range of backgrounds. Participants vary from administration staff
looking to develop their career or existing office managers looking to
enhance on the job performance. Career changers and people from other
fields looking to upskill will find the course invaluable.
A good general level of secondary education.
- This Diploma will be ideal for Office Managers who are aiming to move to the top of the industry and keep ahead of changes in the job market.
- The Diploma offers Office Managers the ability to diversify their skills in order to keep ahead of the increasingly broad requirements for Office Manager roles.
- Broad range of skills, knowledge and confidence
- Stronger CV, greater exposure to varied and interesting work and increased job options.
Exam and CPD certification including MS Office exams; great source for on the job improvement and improved employability.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD qualification (Continuing Professional Development) is a form of accredited training required by many professional bodies such as solicitors, barristers, accountants and many more.
Not only are CPD Courses well respected and known across the globe, they are often required for certain industries. A CPD accredited course on your CV is likely to benefit your job prospects greatly.
Advanced Diploma in Office Management
- Product Code: 451
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,699.00