Our Company Secretary for Assistants Course provides an overview and enlightened insight into the role of a Company Secretary. Many Executive Assistants assist their Executives with Company Secretarial deliverables. Working in and supporting the Company Secretary function is important to many Executive Assistants roles. This course is designed to give the Assistant a broad understanding of the role of a Company Secretary. The Company Secretary for Assistants Course shows the key deliverables for someone charged with the role of a company secretary and provides an understanding of the role and the legal/financial world surrounding it.
Company Secretary for Assistants Course
“I would just like to say a massive thank you for the training course that you put together specifically for my needs; in those three days I learnt all that there is to know about Companies House and associated legal documents.”
“Should I ever be asked about training courses, you will be highly recommended!!” Nicki. Company Secretary.
This course seeks to provide delegates with an insight into the role of a Company Secretary enabling students to use the knowledge gained in related job roles.
This course is designed to run over two days, from 10:30 to 16:30 UK time. The course will be delivered directly by qualified professionals from both the legal and financial fields.
Module – 1 – Financial reports
- Financial Management
- The components of Annual Reports and Financial reports
- Balance Sheet / P&L / Cash Flow Statement / Statement of Changes in Equity
- Interpret Financial Information in Annual reports
- Financial Terminology for Board Meetings
Module – 2 – Corporate Law
- Shares and share capital
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Voting polls and proxies
- Directors Law
Module – 3 – Company Secretarial Practice for Assistants
- Company Secretarial practice – an overview
- Companies’ Act 2006
- Companies House
- Company law
- Company meetings
- Company registers
- Corporate compliance
Dates and Duration
The training is delivered over two days from 10:30 to 16:30. The dates are in the drop-down menu as an option in the booking area.
All training is delivered via virtual classrooms, and experienced, and specialist trainers will deliver the training. The course is available for corporate bookings and can be delivered to your location if preferred.
The CPD Standards accredit the course. This is an internationally recognised standard that is recognised by several professional bodies in both Law and Finance.
- Executive Assistants and other administrative professionals who are working on company secretarial practices.
- Gain comprehension of the scope and main purpose of the Company Secretary function
- Gain a broad range of related finance and corporate law knowledge to complement your knowledge of Company Secretary practice.
- Broader general understanding of their job to the point of greater confidence in the workplace
- CPD Accredited course with international recognition
- Gain CPD Certification and a new qualification for your career profile.