Administration | Administrative Assistant Diploma in London
The Administration Diploma is an accredited qualification that deliver a comprehensive set of skills required for careers in Administration. The Diploma combines Administration skills training in an intensive, practical and interactive classroom training course with interactive and work related Microsoft Office skills training that can be completed on a flexible hours basis. This mix of skills is ideal to prepare you for a successful career in Administration or as an Administrative Assistant.
The main Administration Course module is taught in an interactive and practical classroom format with experienced, live tutors. The Microsoft Office Training is delivered in a practical and interactive training program and can be taken on a flexible hours basis.
The Diploma comprises our CPD Accredited Administration Course and the Microsoft Office Training. This ensures you have the optimal mix of Office Administration skills and Office IT skills.
Administration Course - CPD Accredited (Classroom training)
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and dealing with stress
- Filing and record keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
- People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- An introduction to management concepts
Understanding your career potential
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and understand how to develop their careers
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisations
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
Microsoft Office Training - CPD Accredited
- Three Microsoft Office Training Products Beginner and Proficient Levels (you choose which three from Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
On completion of the training course, you take assessment and gain CPD Certification in each subject
DOWNLOAD printable information on this course.
If you do not want to get the Microsoft Office Training and Certification, please see our Administration Course without this training being included.
The Course is fully accredited by the CPD Standard Institute. This is an Institute that specialises in professional skills training across the UK and internationally. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a CPD Accredited certificate in Administration. This widely recognised certification will build your CV, Career Options and widen your job opportunities.
Souters is a Certified Microsoft Academy. This ensures that our training techniques and programmes i Microsoft Office are of the highest level.
Dates and Duration
The Administration main course section is in a classroom format and tutor led, it runs three full days which will be concluded by an assessment with CPD certification on successful completion. The IT section can be completed over three months on a flexi-time basis.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
- The course is designed to be intensive and practical, so that delegates can quickly gain the skills needed and qualifications to develop their Office Admin career.
- Improved Jobs options
- Widely recognised qualification will build your CV
- Gain accredited certificates for Admin and Microsoft Office skills
- Greater future career option to use the qualification to upgrade to Office Manager or PA qualifications.
No specific requirements beyond a good standard level of secondary education.
- The student will gain a recognised qualification and real job skills to enable him/her to apply for variety of office administrative roles, as soon as they complete the programme.
- All certificates are CPD accredited including the separate MS Office certificates.
Administration Diploma - CPD accredited
- Product Code: 65
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £999.00