"The course not only covered excellent materials and helped me a great deal to sharpen focus on key areas, it also helped to refresh existing knowledge; very strong focus on the areas I need to improve and will definitely recommend the course to colleagues and friends".
Our Administration Courses have been designed from the experiences of professionals, who have long extensive knowledge both of the workplace and of training students.
To provide training in a range of Administration skills to develop the technical career skills and knowledge required to be a success in an Administrative Assistant role, or similar types of jobs.
To develop job readiness as an administrator, administrative assistant or similar role on successful completion of the course.
This course is taught face to face by live tutors with a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises. This is a CPD accredited course.
Administration Course Content
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and dealing with stress
- Filing and record keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
- People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- An introduction to management concepts
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisation
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and understand how to develop their careers
DOWNLOAD a .pdf for this course.
The Course is fully accredited by the CPD Standard Institute. This is an Institute that specialises in professional skills training across the UK and internationally. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a CPD Accredited certificate in Administration. This widely recognised certification will build your CV, Career Options and widen your job opportunities.
The Administration Course does not include Microsoft Office Training. If you require Microsoft Office Training, please register for the Administration Diploma if you would like to combine the course with Microsoft Office Training.
Dates and Duration
Three full days running from 10.30 to 4.30.
Please refer to the schedule for start dates.
This Training Course suits:
- People looking for a job in Administration, as an Admin Assistant, Office Administrator or similar type of roles
- People looking to advance their career in the future; the course develops the ideal skills and qualification to pursue PA or Office Manager jobs in the future
- People working in Admin, who require formal training and a qualification in order to consolidate their skills, knowledge and confidence in the role
- People looking for a career change. This has been very effective for people looking to change careers with a recognised qualification
- The course is designed to be intensive and practical, so that delegates can quickly gain the skills needed and qualifications to develop their Office Admin career.
- Improved Jobs options
- Widely recognised qualification will build your CV
- Greater future career option to use the qualification to upgrade to Office Manager or PA qualifications.
Administration Course - CPD accredited
- Product Code: 21
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £699.00